Relocation (Jam)

Ministers (and Rabbi): I am pleased to announce my return to the IFS holy land.  Starting in August, I’ll be law-dogging out of an office on Fairview–a stone’s throw from our preferred bowling alley.  If all goes as planned, I should be in town by mid to late July

Get ready for the stand-up-for-the-champions-themed housewarming party.

1. AP
    Jul 07, 2010 @ 08:12:06

DP? Don’t be juvenile, Ficker. I’m looking for a more sophisticated vibe: http://www.friendship-manor.org/. Also, congrats to you Dane – I’m out for the rafting but in for the marrying.

2. mandrew
    Jul 06, 2010 @ 14:46:40

Trigo is for the birds! With a shiny new law dawg salary you can afford DP, oceanside!!

Jul 06, 2010 @ 13:05:08

This is insane…you’ve accomplished what I only ‘plan’ to do. Way to go law-dawg! So where exactly in Isla Vista do you plan on living? Sabado? Trigo? Decisions, decisions…

4. mandrew
    Jul 06, 2010 @ 11:50:44

Nice one AP. Looking forward to having you back in the Southland, although I’m not sure what I’m going to do when I’m in need of a ‘SF Existential Crisis’ weekend. You were kind of my go-to in that department. The 805 is still the Holy Land.

5. Health
    Jul 03, 2010 @ 15:36:35

Wow Dad.. this is great news! Congrats Fidel, can’t wait to bring some heat after you make the move. Let me know if you need help with the move.

6. MBM
    Jul 03, 2010 @ 05:50:20

Congrats Fidelio! Can’t wait for the throw-down…..

7. Letters
    Jul 02, 2010 @ 17:33:15

Congrats to you AP!! The 805’s strength level just skyrocketed. Furthermore, and more importantly, congratulations on winning the “First Person to Crash at Letters’ New Pad Gets Free Flapjacks” contest… though it still remains to be seen who will win the “First Person From Caruthers to Crash at Letters’ New Pad Gets Free Flapjacks” contest.

Jul 02, 2010 @ 15:45:41

WOW (Jam). Good for you Fidel – great location. I’ll be dere for the housewarming party, so long as it takes place in August…