Danke schön!

I want to thank all of the Flapjacks and Friends of Flapjacks who came to the German Movie Night last Thursday. Strong, strong showing. We listened to an interesting talk, watched a strange film, drank wine/beer/strong booze, and then ate fried chicken. Moons and I hope to see all of you back in LBC sometime soon. Moons.

In other German Studies related news, I should let everyone know that I’ll be returning to Europe this fall – this time to Vienna. I got a Fulbright Scholarship to teach there for a year, so, once again, I will be putting the “I” in IFS. Sorry to bring you down Diego. To this end, please start planning your Austrian getaways now. It should be strong.

Angels, Dunk tank, LCD, MGMT and Vegas. It’s all happening.

See you soon,

Rousing

May 18, 2010 @ 19:12:27

Congrats dudseph…looking forward to making the next CSULB German Club movie night

2. Minister of Media & Technology
    May 13, 2010 @ 14:43:05

If it’s a spam comment it’s a really good one. No doubt the person is trying to juice up their fishoilfaq.com site, but it took some effort to relate the comment to the post as well as comment on something within the game, as there is a MJ Thriller homage in the game. Kudos to Eric.

3. frickersahn
    May 13, 2010 @ 12:25:54

Fulbright Scholarship jem. Nice one dudesef! German movie night was awesome, except some assholes were making a ruckus in the back, popping beer cans, and tipping over whiskey bottles in the theatre. Grow up!

May 12, 2010 @ 19:56:50

M&T, is he real?

5. MBM
    May 12, 2010 @ 14:31:08

Tis..might be ready to travel again next year…watch out for that ghost and we are all damn proud of you brother!!!!!!

6. Minister of Media & Technology
    May 12, 2010 @ 14:03:34

I was bummed I couldn’t make the show. Every recap sounded awesome. I felt like I was in the party row of the theater drinking da vino.