Flappy Does Adventures

It’s been a long time in the making, but I’ve finally reached a good spot to release the new I.F.S. game – Flappy Does Adventures.

Check it out and let me know how it runs. There are 5 levels and too many changes from the last one to list. I don’t know how it will run on each computer so let me know if you experience any issues.

The game uses Mochi games accounts, and you can use this to just sign-in with your Facebook account to track your scores. The game also saves your progress to the computer so as you beat levels you can jump back in at the next level.

Play Flappy Does Adventures

Jan 30, 2010 @ 11:43:16

Just made a couple adjustments to the game. Fixed the scoreboard submissions, fixed level 5 checkpoint, and added a degree of difficulty to level 5 as Finance enemies and boss each take more than 1 hit to kill. For you score junkies I think you can get more than 2500 on level 5 now.

2. Letters
    Jan 27, 2010 @ 23:38:40

My favorite part of the game is when Flappy does his adventures.

Jan 26, 2010 @ 23:09:55

Thank you all for your positive feedback on the game. I really do appreciate everyone taking the time to give it a go as it has been a labor of love for me over the past few months and I was really happy to get it to a spot where I was happy with it and able to finally share it with all of you.
    You may have noticed all the other names in the scoreboard, and yes those are other people playing as I posted the game through a network site that handles the ads, leaderboard and logins so it’s getting played by people all over the world. Not a ton of people, but enough to feel good that Flappy and the idea of our wonderful organization is getting out there.
    Feel free to check out the site it’s running at: http://www.mochimedia.com/games/flapjack-adventures/
    I don’t know how no one has overtaken my top score yet, guess all those hours of testing paid off, but I’ll tell you one cheat code Nova, if you consecutively kill bad guys while in the air your score will multiply.

4. Wardrobe
    Jan 26, 2010 @ 19:39:21

The gun is very┬ástrong. Does it shoot flapjack batter?! I played at work today, displaying your game-making skills to a curious coworker. Needless to say, he was amazed and I could sense the envy of IFS in his acknowledgement…way to keep it going Bunchie!

Jan 26, 2010 @ 19:18:09

Bunch, your interweb skills are at an all-time high strong. Congratulations.
    I’ve played the several times today and will do so again tomorrow and the following day. The re-play value is strong.
    Great work. I laugh out loud when playing the Baez level.

Jan 25, 2010 @ 16:59:17

Buenisimo Bunches!!! This game is fantastic and is clearly the result of much labor. My hat goes off to you sir, in the face of adversity.