Durham Calling

Esteemed Ministers,

I am greatly saddened to have to miss both the Halloween Rumble and the upcoming 5 year reunion. My distance has proven to be a formidable obstacle to my active participation in IFS activities since school has begun. But I would like to take this seemingly lamentable situation and use it to the benefit of our entire organization. What I am suggesting will be demanding of you all, but the rewards will far out way the costs… I, the Rabbi of leisure, would like to invite you all to Durham, North Carolina, for the greatest New-Year’s celebration of the decade!!! IFS New-Year’s 2010 has the potential to blow your flap-staken’ minds and stir your syrup-pumpin hearts.

For those bold enough to make the journey, I guarantee:

• Life altering Barbecue (and many other varieties of food to clog the arteries but quicken the spirit)

➢ Diego- This means all you can eat, so get your shwammy-as-she-goes ass down here

• Beer that flows like wine (and for that matter, wine that flows like wine as well)

➢ If anyone can convince Jordan to come, the Mike’s Hards are on me all trip

•Scantily clad, sex-starved women, eager to experience the joy of uninhibited flap-jackery

➢ For Jimmy – Fish to have sex with

• Music so riveting as to inspire Bunch to dance, and make Nova want to sodomize Esteban

• A whirlwind tour of one of the south’s most vibrant cities (led by your own Rabbi of leisure)

• And most importantly a chance for our brotherhood to strengthen bonds friendship in yet another far-flung destination

Let me know how this sounds to all of you. If there is a will there is a pancake, so let’s do it!

Light and fluffily yours,

The Rabbi of Leisure

porkpull.png
maccheese.png

pinhook.png

Nov 29, 2009 @ 16:20:30

Is anyone still thinking of going to NC for New Years? has this idea died? Rebbi, anyone told you they’re coming for sure?

Nov 11, 2009 @ 16:36:39

I would love to make this work, but I really don’t see it happening for me. Finances and home life…plus, the most inexpensive flight I was able to find was $500 total.

3. interior
    Nov 10, 2009 @ 14:41:04

Coffchura, Dougles is great with Windows. You should ask him for help.

4. letters
    Nov 07, 2009 @ 15:18:41

i would love to do this… still got to see if i can make it work.

5. health
    Nov 05, 2009 @ 17:04:31

I won’t be able to make it to Durham. I’m gonna be in the Illadelph for New Years and my plans have been set since I sent out my invite to you all about a half year ago.. sorry bros.. Have fun!

6. History
    Nov 05, 2009 @ 12:42:12

unfortunately, i 2 will be in asia with the folks during new years. that mac’n cheese looks glorious, but it’s no match for Kong Kong style chicken feet

Nov 04, 2009 @ 17:10:50

So we would fly into (RDU) Raleigh-Durham right? I don’t see any direct flights, does LAX fly direct to it? What dates we looking at? 30th to the 2nd or 3rd? I’d be flying from Austin, but the cheapest roundtrip with return to SNA is about 410.
    I could be in.

Nov 04, 2009 @ 12:03:29

Soundes grate! I wood love to be their to, but I will be in Aysa, visiting my ansessters. You luckee basturds. Hav fun and get dere!

Nov 04, 2009 @ 00:58:09

“but the rewards will far ‘outweigh’ the costs”… Rebbi, learn how to fucking spell. you’re in graduate school. I’ll be there with a flower in my hare. Prices on Southwest are running about $320. Get dere.