With apologies…

“Whatever happens with wrestling, my family comes first. Wrestling’s in my blood, but family’s in my heart.”
As I told our beloved Minister of Rousing via G-chat last night, I am not going to be able to make party in the OC this year for Halloween this year. As much as I would love to appear as the Hulkster and beat down the Ultimate Warrior (by the way prawn, way to decide the group Halloween costume then take the coolest one…just kidding…love you), finances and school have become insurmountable obstacles to achieving this.
I love you all and “to all my little Hulkamaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and you will never go wrong.”

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

1. Letters
    Oct 21, 2009 @ 20:48:47

sad you won’t be there to be the Hulkster… let’s just be glad there’s still a Hulkster:

2. R & S
    Oct 20, 2009 @ 07:06:37

Tough to be angry at my Dutch brother about that one…you’ll be missed flem-jam! See you in November.

Oct 19, 2009 @ 20:36:28

Dracula…strong hairline.
    Speaking of strong hairlines, we will miss you at the WWF Monster Mash Flemjam jam. But, I look forward to seeing you at Anniversary jam. Til then, dook flecks…dook spray…bye.

4. frickerigno
    Oct 19, 2009 @ 20:36:09

nice post. we’ll miss your ass law dog, but thats the way you debate!

5. comp
    Oct 19, 2009 @ 15:03:47

You should be able to recognize Frankenstein by his chin…not necessarily the unique angles, but the massive area it encompasses. The wolfman is our very own daywalker – the recently re-instated mayor of plow town.

Oct 19, 2009 @ 13:59:23

Not sure anyone will be able to fill your shoes on the Hulk.
    What faces be those of Frankenstein and the Wolfman? Frankenstein looks like Nick Frost, and the Wolfman looks like the ex-mayor seconds after plowing.
    See you at the 5th Anny…

7. comp
    Oct 19, 2009 @ 12:59:58

P.S. I plan on seeing all of you for the quinquennium.