Rally Time

The resilient Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim get underway this Friday in the ALCS against the juggernaut New York Yankees. The statistical analysis is persuasive but can’t predict any such heroics (case in point: Game 3 of the ALDS where Boston went home to suckle on their momma’s tit). We’re gonna need more than superb pitching, explosive bats and golden glove defense to beat the Yanks…beware the rally monkey …badass.

Should be a great Championship Series across the MLB with the Phillies and Dodgers competing in an exciting rematch of last year’s NLCS. Overall, there are four great clubs in the post-season and looks to be one hell of a finish to a great season.
Any predictions for the World Series? Are the defending champs gonna make it back? Can the Yankees make it 27? Do the Halos have the magic of 2002? Is Doyers included in the Spanish dictionary?

Oct 15, 2009 @ 11:41:13

Dude, I will go anywhere except for the Ed Hardy headquarters, and yeah no 9th street slumber parties this week. I think you just won a pencil goatee, a tub of moose, a half used bottle of pachuli, and a childs medium shirt with a tiger and some flames and shit, that’s super tight.

Oct 15, 2009 @ 09:22:53

Ahhhhh, ticketsdes neehhh. Hai. This first game is pretty important for the Doyers if they wanna win the series. i thinks i is gonna leave work early to go view it.

3. health
    Oct 14, 2009 @ 22:24:07

Both series are definitely going to be very interesting. The Phillies need to jump on the Doyers starters early in order to win. A battle of the bullpens / 1 run games are definitely in the Doyers favor this year. I like the Phillies starters over the Doyers, however. Another key to the Phils success is Jimmy Rollins. That boy needs to get his bat out of his ass and start getting on base. When JRoll goes, the Phils go.. I would imagine this series will go 6 or 7, best of luck to you Doyers fans! As for the ALCS, I cannot stand the Yankees. Although the Big A is one of my least favorite places to watch a ballgame, I’m pullin for the Halos for sure. Hopefully Lackey, Weaver, and company can quiet Gayrod and Tex. Halos vs. Phightins in 2009! Goooood Flapjack!

4. comp
    Oct 14, 2009 @ 15:09:07

I also would like to see an LA battle, but I don’t base my desire that the Halos win on vaginitis and eliticism. It’s based on the fact that the Yankees are scary good. Phils don’t look bad either – good pitching, and no gaps in the line up. Badass Championship series on both sides. Good luck to all.

Oct 14, 2009 @ 15:00:10

hit a nerve. Any plans this Saturday dudes…

Oct 14, 2009 @ 14:03:45

Don’t blame the vine on your latent vaginiality or elitist view R&S. You’ve always carried both with you wherever you go. And if you truly were an I-towninite you would know we don’t call it the O.C.

Oct 14, 2009 @ 11:26:15

Arrrrribbbba Doyers!!! Queiro un freeway series tambien. Fuck the Jankees, ju know?

8. R & S
    Oct 14, 2009 @ 09:08:03

Since moving to the OC, I have grown a vagina, obtained an elitist view of the world and gained resepct for the Halo fans. Pulling for a freeway series. Go DOYERS!!!!!!

9. letters
    Oct 13, 2009 @ 12:28:00

i’m just glad 4 clubs with strong followings around the country have made up both championship series. this playoffs will be great for the game. i’m pulling for anyone but the spankies.

Oct 13, 2009 @ 10:49:07

This is getting good, the sweep brought me back to ’02 at UCSB.
    I have our tickets to Game 7 Wardrobe, Angels vs. ______. I’m considering buying a capuchin monkey for the month.