IFS: WWF: Wrestlemania…and Beyond

Halloween is approaching and it is shaping up to be our strongest one yet. You all remember how fun our last group Halloween costume event was…this one will be even better, or should I say, HYOUUUGER.
Nature+Boy+Ric+Flair.jpg
Who: The International Flapjack Society, friends of IFS, and assorted gunt
What: IFS: WWF: Wrestlemania Costume Party…and Competition; best costume gets a HYOUUUGCHE Belt and pride and glory.
When: Halloween, Saturday, October 31st, nighttime
Where: Newport/Costa Mesa border, at the house of two IFS allies – Nephi and Sam (absolute praaahans), address soon to come – the house is perfect with a HYOUUUGCHE backyard.
Why: Because we can.
Participation in this event is already going strong. To keep those who don’t respond to IFS emails because they are the opposite of strong, here is a list of ‘who’s who’ for our upcoming WWF costume jam:
The Minister of R&S: The Ultimate Warrior
The Minister of Letters: Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase
The Minister of M&T: Rowdy Roddy Piper
The Minister of MOM: The Rock
The Minister of History: Razor Ramon
The Minister of Rousing: John Cena
The Minister of ID: Ric “Nature Boy” Flair
The Minister of Comp: **Hulk Hogan**
The Minister of AP: Pending
The Minister of AD: Pending…The Undertaker?
The Minister of Health: Pending…Mankind? Sgt. Slaughter?
The Minister of Wardrobe: A wrestler…and not fucking Teen Wolf
Guest Member – Chuck: Andre the Giant
Guest Member – Ed: Irwin R. Schyster, I.R.S.
Guest Member – Sam: Jake the Snake
Guest Member – Nephi: One of the Island Boyz (tentative)
Guest Member – Mikey: Pending
Ok, that’s what I have so far. If I made a mistake or missed someone, then please amend this post with a comment.
Next Steps:
1) Comment on this post or respond to the massive email chain with who you are going to be.
2) **Invite girls to the event** – this is key, because a group of guys dressed up as wrestlers and getting drunk together **without **a bunch of gunt around would be about as gay as a Teen Wolf costume. Girls and friends of IFS don’t have to follow the Wrestlemania theme, though it is encouraged. If any of your girlfriends want to dress up as characters from Teen Wolf, that’s ok.
3) Be ready to respond to a Paypal email that R&S will be sending out shortly – each Minister will be donating $20 to our Wrestlemania cause. This will cover booze and decorations (see step 4). The Paypal account will also ensure that someone (R&S) doesn’t get fucked over with the bill.
4) We need decoration ideas – banners, posters, strobe lights…anything that will reinforce the WWF theme. Interior Design, this is your department, any ideas?
Ok, let’s remember, the more the merrier, so let’s brung heat.
That brings us to our next item, that is also fucking YOUUUUGCHE…
**IFS: The Quinquennium Anniversary**
5 Years. 19 Members. Dozens of M.O.M.s, dozens of C.B.s and handful of M.O.Y.s. Hershey, The River, Spring Training, Lake Tahoe. And now, back to where it all began.
New Picture.png
This November, IFS turns 5. I’ve spoken with Letters about this, and we’re of the opinion that for such a grand occasion, less might be more.
For now, we’re thinking we start off with our typical Friday night invasion of State Street. Saturday morning, we feast. After breakfast we head over to the Hillside House with Letters, where he says that our presence (for an hour or two) will be greatly appreciated.
Next, we head back to the Mesa house where we setup for a late afternoon BBQ that slowly bleeds into a massive house party, to be accompanied by a surprise band…
Nice and simple. One thing that we need to discuss is a date. We can do this the weekend before Thanksgiving (Friday the 20th – Sunday the 22nd) or the weekend directly after Thanksgiving (Friday the 27th – Sunday the 29th).
Comment on this post with questions or suggestions. Let’s make this first Quinquennium a strong one.
– Rousing

1. R & S
    Oct 15, 2009 @ 07:47:41

Mission accomplished. Just smitten…..doodsefs want to make party this weekend? I got a call lyesterday saying that I won something in a raffle at Sharkeys. If it’s free beer, can that tempt you away from the 9th st pad Bunchie? DOYERS, DOYERS, DOYERS! Frickersahn lets look into scoring some tick’s ur sumthin.

Oct 10, 2009 @ 21:57:17

YT…Halloween:

WOW.

3. ric flair
    Oct 08, 2009 @ 22:00:31

Correction on my comment, the weekend after thanksgiving probably won’t work for me, so any other weekend is woooo. Frick, “the rock doesn’t really lend himself well to a costume”, has love made you crahsee? Black speedo with a brahma bull=plow time. Plus you’re tan and jacked jabroni. Wooooooooo!!

Oct 08, 2009 @ 00:50:03

Iron Scheik! The upsides ARE obvious…bring it, thirst for oil!
    That would mean I would be the only ‘new school’ wrestler…time to start researching.

Oct 07, 2009 @ 16:26:16

I’m thinking of changing my costume from the ‘The Rock’ to the ‘Iron Sheik’ i.e. “Colonel Mustafa”, i think the upsides are obvious, it brings back an old school wrestler who was part of the Golden Age of wrestling. It would also work with my indo bronze skin.
    The downsides are I might invite some uneducated anti-arab hostility. Also we wouldn’t have ‘The Rock’, however he’s a little new school and doesn’t really lend himself well to a costume.
    Thoughts?

6. nova
    Oct 06, 2009 @ 20:34:55

I think any weekend works fine for me, lets do this!! WOOOOOOOO!!!

Oct 06, 2009 @ 08:27:38

How dare you….

8. R & S
    Oct 06, 2009 @ 07:41:27

Thats too bad, cause Thai food is vastly superior to indonesian food, so one can only infer that their women….

9. comp
    Oct 05, 2009 @ 22:28:18

Have to see what I have coming up the end of this month in terms of school work before I give Halloween a nod…Prefer weekend of the 20-22 for a reunion, otherwise it’s too close to finals.

Oct 05, 2009 @ 09:13:52

She’s from Indonesia, dick. I realize they all look the same to you people, but show a little cultural sensitivity.

11. R & S
    Oct 04, 2009 @ 22:28:50

Nice post budaaayy! Now if could only have been as thorough with your fantasy team. Take it easeeeh you deserve some shit. I have Stefan and Sumi’s wedding jam the weekend following Thanksgiving, so my vote is for the 22nd jam. Does MOM actually have a GF from Thailand? If so I am apparently capable of willing shit to happen. “My dick is the same size as Ron Jeremy’s, my dick is the same size as Ron Jeremy’s.” I’ll let you know what happens.- Warrior

12. history
    Oct 04, 2009 @ 22:07:53

nice post, chico. I’ll be there for Halloween as Razor Ramon – no wig needed. Also, either weekend in November works for me.

13. health
    Oct 04, 2009 @ 21:50:31

Hahaha.. I said I could be at the 5 year the second weekend. Not my fault I have an exam a week.. there’s a lot of drugs out there.

Oct 04, 2009 @ 20:56:23

UCLGAY?!? All i hear is excuses Health, blah blah blah. See ya when you graduate….
    Luuuuv you.

15. health
    Oct 04, 2009 @ 19:06:31

I won’t be able to do the 20-22nd because I have a therapeutics exam that Tuesday. If it’s the following weekend, I’d have to tear myself away from the SC vs. UCLGay tailgate, but that can be arranged. As for Halloween, I won’t be able to attend cause I have a final in one of my classes on November 2. This year is going to be the worst for me in terms of workload, so keep that in mind when deciding on the CBA if I’m not there…. I can name others that will probably not be in attendance that have far worse excuses then dork school exams. Hope you boys are doing well. I miss the hell out of all of you.

16. letters
    Oct 04, 2009 @ 15:23:10

Nice post Rousing. Regarding the dates, personally I am hoping that Friday the 20th through Sunday the 22nd will work for everyone. I have a wedding to attend the following weekend. Is there anyone who knows of a conflict with the weekend of the 20th through the 22nd??

Oct 04, 2009 @ 15:05:09