Brothers,
It is with a very heavy heart that I must withdraw from the smack-down this Saturday. Unfortunately I’ve been activated for laser mapping duty this weekend and must go to Utah early Friday for the whole weekend. There’s little I can do about this situation. The company was in a pinch to meet a narrow flight window and I was called to arms. My most sincere apologies. I certainly would choose not to be in a small aircraft all weekend when I could be of spending time with the International Flapjack Society in a no-holds barred smack-down. But duty calls. I will be there in spirit and will be ready for the 5 year anniversary. I love you all. -Frickerigno
salute.jpg

1. Parliamentary
    Nov 03, 2009 @ 12:57:25

Hey fellas, is there going to be business conducted at the annual meeting? (name changes, events, announcements etc.) Do we need an agenda? If so send me some agenda items via email and I will post one. Thanks.

2. E
    Nov 03, 2009 @ 12:50:38

Hey fellas, is there going to be business conducted at the annual meeting? Do we need an agenda? If so send me some agenda items via email and I will post one.

Oct 29, 2009 @ 16:22:23

Wow, a wrestling Southpark last week, and now my character will be on Sunny in Philadelphia tonight in their wrestling episode!
    I’m getting pumped…WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Rowdy Roddy cut his locks; but don’t worry woman, he’s still a fox.

Oct 29, 2009 @ 16:03:48

Fuck! Can’t believe I forgot to mention the jacket!!!
    Good looking out Frick. You’re a good friend.

Oct 29, 2009 @ 11:51:10

IMPORTANT MESSAGE CONCERNING WWF/HALLOWEEN JAM:
    IF YOU OWN A BEER BONG, PLEASE BRING SAID BEER BONG TO THE WWF JAM. IT’S TIME.

Oct 28, 2009 @ 17:42:39

Oh nein!
    The Sheik…terrorist dealings in the desert…
    Glory, you still coming down, right?