Ol’ Glory

MOM great post, sorry to post over any finance update, sorry bout it Finance, but as there aren’t many posts dedicated to ol’ glory he may deserve it.  This weekend marks the birth of ol’ glory. Unfortunately, he has to share the spotlight with this Easter thing (right Strauss?), so not many ministers will be able to pay him his proper respect. In that end, I propose we reserve the following weekend, April 17, 18, and 19th to celebrate.
I have spoken with ol’ glory himself, and it was glorious. The proposed place of action would be Avila Beach, CA. You may be wondering, why Avila Beach? Well, the last time I was in la la land, I could sense some tension with ol’ glory. Something wasn’t right; it could have been work related stress, the kind of stress only a street fighter named Dan could understand. So here’s the deal: I have already booked a room at the San Luis Bay Inn resort for Friday, Sat, Sun. with checkout Monday. Checkout Monday is key due to the Bloc Party concert that will be going on Sunday. Revelery can comment on where to get tickets. The resort features a pool, game room, fitness center, hot tub, and barbecue deck. Perfect for that R&R Ol’ Glory needs. So lets make it happen. I can book another room if need be, but first we must see who  make it ‘haaaappppennninng’.

1. maritime
    Apr 09, 2009 @ 22:15:01

Would love to go but I have to work both days that weekend. And no I dont put fish sticks in my mouth

2. Health
    Apr 09, 2009 @ 20:31:32

I work both days that weekend and have to be in the IV room sunday morning before work. Chalk another missed weekend up to dork school. Only a month left before I can finally get back in on all this madness… I’m countin them down. Have fun fellas

Apr 09, 2009 @ 14:46:23

Ah man, it like, i’m not even funny, I just repackage jokes with a Mexican accent. I got tickets to the show for me and Ole’ Glory, it’ll be nice to relax in SLO for the weekend, takin it eaaasey.

Apr 09, 2009 @ 14:16:34

Maritime is a gay fish!

5. letters
    Apr 09, 2009 @ 11:54:37

Tickets for the SLO Bloc show can be bought @ http://www.ticketweb.com
    the venue is called Veteran’s Hall. I saw AFI and the Distillers there a while back and this place has no business holding big concerts like this (that’s a good thing!). It’s a small square room where those bastards from Kiwanis probably have held a nifty social hour or two. Backstage is a curtain. I’m trying to get me a ticket through the station, so I’m hoping to see you up there for the show. GO TO THIS SHOW! The fact that tickets are still available is an anomaly.

Apr 09, 2009 @ 10:59:53

Back in my day all links were blue, and would turn purple if you clicked on them. Don’t think I can make this weekend as I’m working crazy this month, chasing the cheddar.
    Maritime, do you like fishsticks?

Apr 09, 2009 @ 06:30:42

M und T, have you changed the font colors two blue and purple, or is it my cräsèè Gèrmän computer?!?!?
    If you did change the font color, strong move.

Apr 09, 2009 @ 00:00:09

I’m in. Who’s BC?

9. Ol' Glory
    Apr 08, 2009 @ 23:47:14

Its HAPPPPPPEEENNNNIIINNNNGGG!!!!!

10. Minister of R&S
    Apr 08, 2009 @ 21:38:46

Ah shit man. I be there. Maybe BC can make an appearance.