‘Tis the Seasons

spring.gif

Spring Training:

For Friday night (27th), you will want to book hotel rooms at Innsuites Hotel and Suites in Tempe, located at 1651 W. Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ, 85283.  Dane booked our rooms through priceline.com

menu.jpg

We will wake up bright and early on Saturday morning and head to The Original Pancake House for breakfast.  We will be having breakfast Saturday morning because this is when we will have the closest proximity to the Pancake House (11 miles from hotel).

For Saturday night (28th), you will want to book hotel rooms at the Econo Lodge, located at 1520 N. 84th Drive, Tolleson, AZ, 85353.

I’ll be out there for an extra night (Thursday), and hotel is only costing me $59 for the whole trip (with 4 to a room).  So, it will be even less for you guys, provided you book the same hotels.

No game tickets have been purchased yet, though our group had been thinking about attending Dodger games on Saturday (vs. White Sox) and Sunday (vs. Padres).  Both games are @ Camelback Ranch.  Tickets in the lawn area are usually about $10.  I’ll be sure to update you guys when we have figured out which games we plan on catching.

The hotel was the main thing to book.  Everything else can be figured out in the next week or two.

summer_sun.jpg

Summer Round Up:

As mentioned previously, this year’s Round Up will be headlined by Kings of Leon @ the Santa Barbara Bowl on Sunday, May 17th.

Pre-Sale tickets are available this Friday from 9:29am-9:29pm @ www.ticketmaster.com with the pre-sale password “929”.  If you want to be in the pit (which you do), get on this as early as possible to make sure you can purchase a General Admission ticket.  There is no guarantee that I will be able to hook up GA tix, so PLEASE, if you can, be on top of this Friday morning.  Tickets go on sale to the rest of the world this Saturday @ 11am.

Love Letters.

1. letters
    Mar 06, 2009 @ 12:31:07

round up is a bit more popular than i had expected. more GA will be available tomorrow morning @ 11am. honestly, if you want to go to the show, get the best you can. after the response we’ve gotten today, we’re expecting it to sell out tomorrow.

2. letters
    Mar 06, 2009 @ 10:56:04

trying to figure it out.

3. Health
    Mar 06, 2009 @ 10:11:26

Was anyone able to get floor tickets for summer round up? I got tickets, but I couldn’t get in the pit. Bernard… HEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!

4. Revelry & Spirits
    Mar 06, 2009 @ 00:09:44

Can someone make another post so we don’t have to hear the PBJ song anymore?

5. Health
    Mar 05, 2009 @ 20:17:14

I’m a no. I can’t pull this one off as I will have started my IV rotation which involves getting up at 630am 4-5 times/week to make IVs for all of county hospital. I don’t get to pick my days or adjust any of them and all weekends are fair game. Sorry fellas, but I can’t pass into third year without doin this rotation. Have fun!

6. comp
    Mar 05, 2009 @ 16:18:23

Working on it. Will comment this weekend.

Mar 05, 2009 @ 10:27:47

Ok, so our current headcount of ministers that need rooms is 12. Here is the list I have as yet to confirm one way or the other, most I assume are a yes, but I will call all unconfirmed people tonight:
    Minister of Finance
    Minister of Art Design
    Minister of Auditory Pleasures
    Minister of Health / Trade
    Minister of Wardrobe
    Minister of Competition
    Minister of Interior Design
    Minister of Athletics
    Guest Member Ben
    -M+T

Mar 05, 2009 @ 01:41:34

Naturally I’m in, and Senor Verse is in as well. Who? You remember ole whats his name in Germany. Utah, get me two!

9. Min of Enology/Photo
    Mar 04, 2009 @ 23:21:46

Sorry bros can’t swing Arizona as of now. My boss got fired and I’m up to bat on weekends now. I’ll see what I can do, but I’m in a bit of a pickle. Sorry about the awful puns.

10. E
    Mar 04, 2009 @ 20:35:26

Will be there in full force. Can leave whenever and have no preference as to what baseball game I sleep at.

11. international affairs
    Mar 04, 2009 @ 18:52:54

Sorry brohyms won’t make this one. Be there in full force with the whole barbieri family for I.F.S tahoe jam, mom, dad and brocklahoma. Supersonic backpack jam will be recharged and blasting rasta messages spiced by magical herbs. To all my deepest and sicerest wishes of Cool Party. Is the party over? I think not!

12. History
    Mar 04, 2009 @ 16:39:02

Sorry to say that I will not be able to make the magic happen. I have a Cesar Chavez service day project on Saturday that is mandatory for work. Looks like I’ll be planting trees in Santa Ana while you guys are in the desert. Drink beers and take notes for me.

Mar 04, 2009 @ 15:37:55

Alright, so what is our final attendance number minus Baggs and Shmim-Shmam? 16 minus whoever lives in Cali that can’t make the magic happen? Any returning guests?
    So we are looking at between 3 or 4 rooms depending on cali attendance? One person’s card for 4 rooms at one hotel and another person’s card for 4 rooms at the other hotel?
    Let’s figure this out by Friday. Is everyone planning to leave Friday? I will call MOM tonight to discuss, but some input from other members is very welcome.
    -M+T