Taking care of Business

What up muchachos! I am posting the constitution and the agenda for the next meeting. It seems that we will not have time as a luxury for this meeting so we should be as efficient as possible. Knowing what will be discussed and voted on previous to the meeting will make it go faster and should lead to better discourse. In order to have a quick meeting and get business done everyone should look over the agenda and give me some feedback. If we need to allocate time to each item we can do that and if we have not reached a consensus on an item we can table it for the next meeting. Of course we want to get as much done in this meeting as possible. So if you have something that needs to be addressed let me know and I will add it to the agenda. If you do not have anything to discuss or vote on still look at what is on the agenda so we can all be on the same page.

Geico-Kash.jpg
(Arizona)Agenda.doc
IFS Constitution.doc

1. comp
    Mar 17, 2009 @ 19:30:28

yea

Mar 17, 2009 @ 19:29:58

I’m Media + Technology?

Mar 17, 2009 @ 16:37:11

Dance starts thursday correct?

4. comp
    Mar 17, 2009 @ 14:05:27

That’s the money we all would have saved by switching to an IFS slush fund.

5. Philantrhoparliamentarian
    Mar 17, 2009 @ 10:35:42

Rousing I sent you the agenda via email. I can’t seem to open it on the website either. My bad…M+T help!!! The only items we have to know about are the IFS fund and business duration of meetings. The first is a discussion item and the second is an action item.
    By the way does anyone know what that thing is looking at me???? (wink)

6. yourinterior
    Mar 16, 2009 @ 20:40:19

can I dress Frick casual and still be allowed into said strip club?

7. letters
    Mar 16, 2009 @ 17:50:47

got a text from dane the other day. the first hotel is right next to a strip club and a waffle house.

Mar 16, 2009 @ 16:09:19

Don’t use that lawyer voice with me Comp, I’ll be showing up in flip flops, torn cargo shorts, no shirt and a pair of Maui Jims just to show you how CASUAL I can get. Shitbag Style.

9. comp
    Mar 16, 2009 @ 15:41:02

Of course feel free to dress however you please, but I think that portraits will have to be postponed. I will repeat my proposition that we wear CASUAL DRESS b/c getting to the game efficiently will not necessarily allow for a change of clothes (unless you wanna bust a change in the car/taxi cab). Also, Arizona afternoon heat, 3 hour baseball game, excessive beer consumption, and a suit, sounds like a recipe for heatstroke. However, these are merely the words of your humble Minister of Competition. MOM, your best judgment, as always, is encouraged.

Mar 16, 2009 @ 13:17:21

What if i don’t feel comfortable in CASUAL DRESS for an IFS meeting? Can the Heat still be brought? Question, should we set up an IFS Bracket pool? Methinks we should.

Mar 16, 2009 @ 11:45:44

Hey E, I’m not able to see the Agenda. Might just be my crÄzy germÄn cÖmpÜt€rß.
    §

Mar 16, 2009 @ 11:42:31

He said CASUAL DRESS everyone. Nice Comp.
    Great work E. Way to streamline this thing.

Mar 16, 2009 @ 09:31:12

We are still trying to determine the best time for meeting on Saturday, as our schedule on Saturday morning is a little beazy. Checkout hotel, get all of us into pancake house, go to Sat. hotel, check-in, get to the Doyers game by 1pm.

14. comp
    Mar 15, 2009 @ 21:31:53

Excellent E, I like the advance preparation. In case anyone forgot, I said last meeting that I would bring a camera for portraits to this meeting and that we should dress accordingly. However, in the interest of time and Arizona heat, I think that portrait shots will be better suited for a different occasion(baaaaaad pun). Therefore, I’m going to propose that this be a CASUAL DRESS meeting.