It’s Happening….”Ahh hmmm ohhhh”

Alright you Gunt Hunters here is a quick look at the travel plans and fiscal breakdown:

LA Departure: After work on Friday

Vehicle: Tahoe

Driver/Passenger(s): Nova, Converse, Fricker, Persons, Flem, Flem jam’s lady friend

Ambiance(10pt Scale): Swearing=10 Drinking= 8 Laughing=9 Bad Assness=10

Music:Electronic/Indie/Classic Rap

OC Dept.: Early Friday Afternoon

Vehicle:Infinity

Driver/Passenger(s): Bunch, Beautiful Boy

Ambiance: Smoking=8 Safety=9 Comfortability=9 One on One Time=10

Music: Elementary school hits/Whatever the newest indie album is

SD Dept: Sometime Friday

Vehicle: Plane

Passenger: Strauss

Ambiance: Drinking=9, Travel Time=10, Possibilty of Sitting Next to a Hot Chick=7

All in all my count is nine flappy’s partaking in the Great Adventure (not including Baggs, Jimmy, or Towers??).  Remember to purchase and print off your beisbol tickets.

HERE IS THE CASH BREAKDOWN FOR THE ROOMS:

Each person owes $78 in total (701/9) and here is who each person needs to pay—-Frick/Strauss your rooms were $80 a night w/out taxes and fees so I calculated it at $90 per night:

Nova owes Bunch                   $78         Persons owes Frick $78

E owes Bunch                           78         I owe Frick                24

Flem & GFriend owe Bunch    156         Frick’s $78+ $102= $180

I owe Bunch                              42        I owe Strauss           $12

Bunches $78+353=   $432            Strauss’ $78+12= $90

If taxes end up being cheaper or more expensive for Strauss’/Frick’s rooms we will figure it out then…Good Flapjack!!!

Mar 24, 2009 @ 16:38:03

M+T, sounds good. We’ll meet up Friday after we get in. Myself, Lizzy, and her sister are going to the Saturday Doyers game and then hitting up a Giants game in Scottsdale on Sunday and an Angels game in Tempe on Monday. We’re staying in the same hotel all three nights cause it’s close proximity to the sister’s place and the other two stadiums.

Mar 24, 2009 @ 13:37:20

Athletics,
    Cool man, glad to hear you’ll make it. E and myself will be out there a bit earlier than the monk caravan on Friday night. Going to check with the Rabbi to see what his story is as he is flying as well and I assume will need a ride or to meet up with us and or Bernie’s crew.
    You going to the same games?
    -M+T

Mar 24, 2009 @ 12:43:12

Yeah, I’m der. flying out on Friday night with Lizzy, getting in around 8. Her sister bartends at a cool sushi restaurant in Scottsdale that turns into a bar at night called RA. some of you may know of it, there’s others around, schroeder definitely knows the Corona one. anyways, it would be an uber sweet place to hit up on Friday night for those that get in at a decent hour. phoenix sucks to go out in, scottsdale is where it’s at. I’m staying at the Hilton by the airport cause I’m a baller, I love aiports, I used priceline, and I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance this year by switching to Geico so I can. sorry not staying with the monks, but already had it lined up before I knew everyone was coming out.

Mar 19, 2009 @ 14:44:57

Cool, nice work spirits. What is Towers story? Is he coming?
    Looks like we may have one or two spots in hotels and in my car. Should we see if anyone else wants to come?

5. comp
    Mar 19, 2009 @ 13:43:16

Also, costs will need to be readjusted…

6. compo
    Mar 19, 2009 @ 12:12:16

Looks badass. Nice work my mac town. My lady friend is going on to SD though, and will only be dropping me off in LA, so that frees up one more seat in the tahoe.