I.F.S. writes for Family Guy?

Don’t waste your time with this godawful episode of the Family Guy.  But do waste your time watching the little segment starting at 15:39 in the episode.  Get der…

Apr 01, 2009 @ 23:12:55

Don’t be too hard on yourself…but you’re right, he brung da heee.

2. mandrew
    Apr 01, 2009 @ 16:12:50

And I probably should have put Wardrobe as the Zima, since you know, he’s the gay guy.

Apr 01, 2009 @ 15:46:29

Damn, I meant to put Health as the Jager, I made a mistake. Health was supposed to be Jager cause he brings the Heat!

Apr 01, 2009 @ 09:38:47

Yes, all too familiar. Well painted…I like that Comp has two different drinks under his control, strong.
    Damn, May can’t get here soon enough.

Apr 01, 2009 @ 00:39:18

Let me paint you the picture, Imagine Old Kings Road on the eve of an IFS meeting. Athletics is yelling obscenities at random strangers while being escorted out of the bar, Philanthropy is trying to escape the embrace of Interior Design and Health is ordering up the fourth serving of ‘Heat’ for anyone nearby. The drinks are flowing free, the Beer(ID), the whiskey(Comp),the Zima(Auditory) and the Jager(Comp). Imagine you are Brian the dog trying to avoid a nasty hangover at breakfast and all 3 drinks are temping you into enjoying their warm buzz, Comp says, “C’mon you know you want a drink”, ID says, “yeah, cmon Brian drink us”, Comp roughly shouts with a Austrian accent, “Cmon drink me, what ahre you whaiting furh!”, enter Auditory, “Yeah you big silly ass, just wrap your lips around me and take a big gulp.”
    “Get to duh Choppa!” All ministers run into a mini-helicopter on the bar and fly out of the bar for some late night Rocco’s. Sound familiar?

Apr 01, 2009 @ 00:04:15

MOM, would you please put your way with words to good use and describe this clip for me? Here in Deutschland we don’t believe in ripping off network TV. I’m sick of people getting ripped off, no more ripping people off, ok?
    Thanks Mom.
    – Rousing

Mar 31, 2009 @ 22:46:25

I did see that last night and laughed out loud to myself in my room, alone. So cold.