A Very Bearded Birthday

beard for flyer.jpg

The Wildcat Bar and Lounge is throwing me a birthday party Saturday night.  They’ve given me a 30 person guest list, a bottle, drink tickets, fliers, music selections, roped off area… the whole nine.  Naturally IFS is going to have first crack at the guest list, so if you feel like coming up for the evening, let me know so I can get you on there.

“We have nothing to beard but beard itself.”

“Beard Science”

“Give us this day our daily beard.”

“Can I buy you a beard?”

“Texas is full of nothing but steers and beards.”

“Lend me your beard and I’ll sing you a song.”

“Friends, Romans, Countrymen… Lend me your beards.”

“A beard is a terrible thing to waste.”

wildcat-1.jpg

wildcat-2.jpg
Love Letters

1. nova
    Sep 13, 2008 @ 04:34:53

one beard to rule them all.

Sep 13, 2008 @ 04:12:10

And the Lord said let there be a beard, and it was good.

Sep 11, 2008 @ 14:07:20

I should have just stayed another extra week in SB…I’ll send my beard to the party…the new Kings of Leon album is awesome…bye-bye

4. Health
    Sep 11, 2008 @ 13:55:47

Baggs, put me on that list as well. I might be coming with a friend from school.. I’ll call you tonight to let you know whats up for sure, im just tryin to avoid driving up by myself. I might be late depending on when I get out of traffic for the game, but I’ll be there for the night and in time to watch my fantasy squad make Crap Like Bono look like a Pop Warner team.

Sep 11, 2008 @ 09:20:15

Put me down on the list, I’m there. Baggs VIP treatment jam.

6. letters
    Sep 10, 2008 @ 18:45:27

i’ll be at a black rebel motorcycle club/stone temple pilots show till 10 and i’ll get to wildcat around 1030-11. I can’t get too shitfaced since i am hosting a fund raiser for ellen from old kings the next day. yes, we have officially gone there enough so that i host their fund raisers.

Sep 10, 2008 @ 18:08:21

I am going with Connor. I’ll give you a call come Friday to schedule a meet-up / drink competition for the game.

8. Health
    Sep 10, 2008 @ 14:58:31

I too will be at the Coliseum watching the Buckeyes get destroyed. However, I may be able to come up after depending on how coherent the birthday boy will be come 1030 or 11. Whens this goin down Baggs? I could get up there late and then hang out for Sunday football. Whatcha thinkin? And Buncher, are you watchin the game on TV or are you going? If you’re going, call me.. I’ll be tailgating and going as well.

9. A beard by any other name
    Sep 10, 2008 @ 14:34:10

Wish I could be there, buddy.

Sep 10, 2008 @ 11:36:29

Wish I could be there buddy, but I will be watching SC stomp OSU at the Coliseum, and my blood brother is in town for his belated birthday.
    Enjoy yourself.