Save The Date

It is time to gather once again in the name of flapjackery.

This will be the first meeting since we won FIRST runner-up in the national “It Happens at IHOP” contest.  We are now the proud recipients of a $100 IHOP gift card, which will be used at one of the many IHOPs in…

The OC

sandy.jpgIt’s been a long time coming, and the OC’s time is now.  The meeting is scheduled for the second weekend of August (Friday the 8th – Sunday the 10th).  Between M+T’s, Leisure’s and Maritime’s places, there will be accommodations aplenty.

Details are forthcoming… Save the date.

Love Letters

Jul 22, 2008 @ 18:29:07

hey brahs…I just realized that my family is coming to visit me the weekend of the eighth…I don’t wanna miss this meeting at all. Is everyone set on that weekend? Or could we possibly change? I know it’s asking alot but think about all the gay references you could make now that I’ve moved to SF. Strike that.

Jul 22, 2008 @ 14:07:36

Yeah, they wanted a pic of us in IHOP, we have some good group pics in other locations, Philly, Roscoe’s, the Beach boyee, but all our IHOP photos are either oustide looking crazy badass, or inside boozing.
    I sent her an old school one of us outside though.

3. comp
    Jul 22, 2008 @ 11:13:06

Jungle jim mosquito bite jim jam, ex-girlfriend in panama city wham…..jam.

Jul 22, 2008 @ 01:39:29

Da – na – na – na – na. Finally, an OC meeting, and I’m not gonna be there. Hope you guys have a lot of fun in the most beautifully planned community on the planet.
    Bunchy, with some photoshop, couldn’t you use the Liberty Bell picture, and add yourself in there. You could put your face over someone else’s, or just add it in the background. I suggest that picture because I know we weren’t boozing in it and it’s patriotic and strong.
    Just a thought. Love you.

5. nova
    Jul 22, 2008 @ 00:22:41

panama willy fish jim jam

6. mandrew
    Jul 21, 2008 @ 23:53:42

welcome to the jungle jim jam!

7. letters
    Jul 21, 2008 @ 18:53:15

panama jungle jim jam

Jul 21, 2008 @ 17:42:14

Does anyone have a group picture of us at IHOP that doesn’t have beer bottles in the picture, or where they could be cropped out? It will be on the IHOP website if we do…

Jul 21, 2008 @ 12:52:47

I’m back in contact and Im in for a OC meeting. We have things to chat about.