Oh my Science!

I’m off to the deep dark jungles of Panama tomorrow to study the physical structure of the tropical rainforest in the name of ‘Almighty Science’!  This means I will miss out on the July 4th festivities in I-town, but America needs me in the fight for knowledge.  Have a Bud in my name as I tromp through the steamy tropical forest in search of answers.
jungle_jim.jpgIf all goes well, this data will be used to quantitatively define the most productive, diverse forests on the planet using airborne and spaceborne lasers. GLOBAL WARMING, CORPORATIONS……
Competition will be joining me after a week in order to put the ‘I’ in IFS.  If I’m not attacked by any jungle creatures, I’ll post pictures of my adventures, wish me luck.
rainforestDM1109_468x286.jpg

Jul 06, 2008 @ 04:51:06

Oh my Science. Nice Frick, careful for those willy fish.

2. health
    Jul 04, 2008 @ 22:51:34

That’s a great article. Hey MAD, I was just looking at the ugly default desktop wallpaper on my macbook and was hoping perhaps you could design a sweet I.F.S. wallpaper that each minister could enjoy for their computer. How do you feel about that?

3. jungle jim
    Jul 04, 2008 @ 15:16:54

IFS in the news, doing BIG thangs.

4. letters
    Jul 04, 2008 @ 11:56:35

Take this with you on your journey (from today’s Ventura County Star):

Jul 03, 2008 @ 13:28:27

Good luck MOM!

6. mad
    Jul 03, 2008 @ 09:52:38

wow…I have been in chico for almost three weeks now…I have stained a little over 4000 sq. ft. of wood, fixed many things and murdered many a weed. however i have not smoked weed. yup thats right. regardless…my mom is still using an archaic form of internet, dial-up (the one with the awesome cacophony of dings, pings and what have you) and i have not been staying current with our site. I just got caught up and have been laughing loudly in a room all by myself. oh my science, I miss you all! I hope to have everything finished up by tonight and hopefully be in I-town by a reasonable hour tomorrow. rabbi, is there anything you would like me to bring? and to anyone north of Irvine, im happy to pick some people up on the way. see ya soon. ps. sorry ruskies, I was pulling for you.