the whale’s vagina

san diego 015.jpg
san diego 012.jpg
san diego 013.jpg
san diego 014.jpg
san diego 010.jpgsan diego 009.jpgsan diego 008.jpgsan diego 007.jpgsan diego 004.jpg

good times ministers, we fit a lot into one weekend, well done.  sorry I dont have anymore pictures… too busy having fun.

1. health
    May 23, 2008 @ 13:20:55

As much as I’d like to pretend I can afford Chicago, I’m probably not going to be able to hack it. My 5th year as a student isn’t really doing that great of a job at making money. As much as I’d like to see the Phils put a number on those Cubbies, I’m gonna have to settle for mlb.tv

2. health
    May 23, 2008 @ 13:18:03

I kid I kid Towers, you know the underlying theme of this organization is “pass the blame.” I’m glad you were there to bring the heat

May 23, 2008 @ 12:25:56

Congrats E on joining the post-collegiate work force. Now you can spend more doing your favorite hobby…not dancing…but philanthropy.

May 23, 2008 @ 01:46:20

saucer of milk…table for two

May 22, 2008 @ 13:28:20

Wow Health, good to see you too this weekend. Actually I stayed in town cause I had to work Friday and Saturday, you know that thing that pays the bills for the house that you stayed in.

May 22, 2008 @ 13:25:06

Chulango received the CB award this quarter, but showed up later. I don’t have a problem with people missing meeting as long as someone at meeting knows why. Communication holds us together.
    That being said, what is the word on Chicago? What is the head count? If we can’t have a better showing than SD we might as well just do a meeting in SB.
    We need to start thinking of other ways to conduct business outside of meetings, as the likelihood that we are all together for a meeting in the next year is looking slim.

7. health
    May 22, 2008 @ 00:46:12

Congrats E.. Sorry I couldn’t make it down there. A friend of mine from high school flew out that I haven’t seen in over a year and I let him call the shots this weekend. He had a college buddy that just got transfered out to Huntington from New York about a month ago and his buddy bought us Freeway series tickets for that Friday. My friend from high school came out twice before while I was at school in SB and I told him about the meeting in SD, but he still wanted to party in SB. I wish I coulda been two places at once, but when a high school homey you get to see MAYBE once a year buys a flight out here to visit, I feel its only right to let the guest call the shots. If that deserves the CB award, so be it. Towers did stay up there for a Nordstrom’s birthday party. Let’s reevaluate here

8. comp
    May 21, 2008 @ 18:48:05

Strong story M+T and Rousing. Good shit.

9. mandrew
    May 20, 2008 @ 14:34:55

I try and eat tacos whenever possible, and the breakfast taco was amazing. My car still smells like ham.

May 20, 2008 @ 14:25:48

I wish I could go back and tell 10am Saturday M+T to put some sunscreen on his face.

May 20, 2008 @ 13:57:44

Wow, strong pics. Looking strong IFS.

May 20, 2008 @ 12:59:03

Well done group, we rocked that park…even if there were shade hoarders. Oh and the pic four up from the bottom is awesome; sharing flapjacks among brothers.