getting old jam.

frick and I cross country.jpg
Hey there boys…So its my birthday
tomorrow (25), and while I do not want to do anything tomorrow, nothing would make me happier than to spend this Saturday night with my closest friends, -with some bowling and perhaps a little Del’s to finish out the evening.  I understand that this is very short notice, but please let me know if you think you can make it.  Also, Finance is going to be making an appearance, so dont miss it.  (he’s a pro soccer player)  Thanks, love ya.

-Art and Design  (530) 514-2436
benpersons@gmail.com

1. nova
    Apr 13, 2008 @ 00:04:15

person’s enjoy your birthday, wish i were there chasing gunt at del’s with you…

Apr 11, 2008 @ 14:08:10

I’ll be dere…happy birthday broseph

3. Health
    Apr 10, 2008 @ 18:04:36

Not even dork school is going to keep me away from this one.. I’ll be there for sure. Happy Bday Persons, and may the sex tour be neverending..

Apr 10, 2008 @ 13:11:26

Happy Birthday Persons! Awesome pic. I will be there.

5. MoAP
    Apr 10, 2008 @ 12:10:45

here’s to 25 more years of gnarly artwork and absolute playing. let me know if the sex tour heads back up to the bay area…

Apr 10, 2008 @ 11:54:35

Wow, young jam. If i could go back, I’d do so many things differently. So many things. Happy birthday brahhhh.

7. letters
    Apr 10, 2008 @ 10:24:41

Happy Birthday Persons! Sadly, I am heading north this weekend. Fortunately, Pennywise is playing our summer round up this year, so you are all welcome to come and party down for jason at the sb bowl may 18th.

Apr 10, 2008 @ 04:40:56

Oh he’s definitely an Absolute PLAAAHAAA! Have fun at Del’s…and put on Bro Hymn one time for me (“one time” – I’m assuming that it will be played more than once). Your “First Supper” is hanging up in our apartment, and it looks very bad ass. Happy Birthday Ben.

9. Minister of R&S
    Apr 10, 2008 @ 00:56:34

Happy Birthday Jam! Me and the Duetscher brother jams will be sure to have an original Budweiser in your name! PERSON’S….oh yeah; that guy…ABSOLUTE PLAYAHR!