Super Bowl

The super bowl is three weeks away(Packers vs. Patriots), and I imagine someone not living at their parents home should plan a party. And i don’t expect to get my own drink while watching. I hope that someone will find it in their heart to keep the tradition alive…bring ones.21680_2

1. nova
    Jan 15, 2008 @ 14:26:46

dont you have a big tv frick, with hd, i dont know if jane’s tv at the mesa is as nice…

2. mom
    Jan 14, 2008 @ 17:23:34

True, your house is rather awesome. Our house is less of a house and more of an apartment, albeit a sweet apartment. I don’t care either way. Maybe we should vote! Vote or Die!

Jan 14, 2008 @ 16:20:24

ah, helloooo? Were we going to discuss the Mesa house venue?! House meeting ya’ll!…yet, Letters makes some very good points…our house is pretty radical brahs…TiVo the game for me, would ya?

4. letters
    Jan 14, 2008 @ 12:01:52

I have no problem offering up the mesa house for super bowl sunday. basketball, backyard for a keg, large living space, nice couches for flemming to pass out on and get guac spread on his face, and the big kitchen will be a lot better for our waitress. i don’t know where to begin in my efforts to recruit a waitress… anyone have any leads??
    wait. i just had a sweet idea. i’ll get back to ya.

5. mandrew
    Jan 14, 2008 @ 10:38:40

Proper venues for those not living with their parents would probably be limited to the Mesa House or the Franklin House. I’d tentatively be willing to offer up our place as a change of venue from SB, if someone can do some field recruiting and find a nice waitress. Spearmint, Silver Reign? Feel free to weigh in with your opinion on venue.
    Oh and I think you meant Packers v. Bolts.

Jan 13, 2008 @ 22:44:33