I.F.S. – Polling

Polling

We now have online polling!  I’ve been meaning to do this for awhile, and finally found a solution easy enough for me to implement in between work time.  It’s pretty cool, shows you a google map with where people are voting from and who they are voting for, although comments are integrated into this site.  This is a sample poll, but it is my hope that we can utilize polls for important matters as well.  Send me your poll suggestions.  We can do these each week or each month, whichever.  Or maybe you don’t like them at all.  Anywho, we can put these polls in posts rather than the sidebar if that is preferred, or we can put it on the left sidebar.  I’m going to go watch this foosball game, where you beeeeeennnn?!?

Jan 08, 2008 @ 21:06:32

Oh geez, true dat…I forgot witnessing the late night cat and mouse debacle of the fish scientist…then watching it flop into M+T’s lap. ooooh

2. nova
    Jan 08, 2008 @ 20:36:46

i believe competition may have had the one drunkest performance, but as far as consistency, the rabbi consistently broke yom kippur. ya’ll should rethink your votes. and the minister of interspecial (fish) relations may have put on the best show…ask mr. pac man…

3. mom
    Jan 08, 2008 @ 16:20:34

That online voting thing is bad-ass! I’m thinking an online vote to figure out our next meeting would be good. That way, if you participate, your vote is counted. If not too bad. Democracy jam.

Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:17:13

I wouldn’t say he defnintely put on the best show, he was just the most drunk. The Rabbi put on the best show(s). Just ask anyone who stayed in the room of DREAMS.

Jan 08, 2008 @ 13:12:02

This voting is rigged! I want more options, maybe little cutie was the most drunk…wait, no Competition definitely put on the best show. And Nova, you should ask the Rabbi about you missing towel, he might have some leads…

Jan 08, 2008 @ 10:20:29

Thanks Baggs, Amanda found our friend Whitney’s jacket.

Jan 08, 2008 @ 10:15:51

How the hell did the Rabbi get any votes? Between his multiple cooking shows and his multiple sex shows, I didn’t think he had the time to get Rabbi-drunk (sadly). Exhibitionist jam.

Jan 08, 2008 @ 09:38:27

If you click the comment link, it will take you to a page that shows a google map of where everyone is voting from, you could count those markers, there is also a total votes number on that page. I see you beeeen in Utah.

9. Minister of R&S
    Jan 08, 2008 @ 08:46:18

Bunch well done!

10. nova
    Jan 08, 2008 @ 08:38:58

bunch, is there any way the online poll can show number of votes as well. it would help…where you beeeennnn?

11. letters
    Jan 08, 2008 @ 00:39:33

no towers, no one found “our” friend whitney’s jacket.
    bunch, you’ve done it again. bravo.

Jan 07, 2008 @ 20:39:54

Very, very strong. Member of the Year strong.