…And May All Of Your Spray Jams Be White.

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope your holiday is full of wonder and merriment.

Spray Jam In The Snow (Big Bear) is less than one week away.  We should start figuring out rides and such this week.  Could everyone please comment on their departure dates and times.  If you don’t, this guy will be coming down your chimney tonight.
Naked_santa_2

And enjoy this video.  Truly, Christmas brings everyone together, including Bing Crosby and ….

1. letters
    Dec 28, 2007 @ 11:17:23

dibs on a spot in the 4Runner! I’ll be down at Franklin house late tonight so we can leave whenever you choose on saturday. i have a ride. im real.

2. health
    Dec 28, 2007 @ 00:03:46

I’m comin up on the 30th after I go watch Penn State do a little ditty on the Faggies of Texas A&M on the 29th. I’m leavin tomorrow and forgot to pack some nice stuff for new years and won’t be heading home before I head to Big Bear. I think I’ve got the start of somethin real nice as I’m borrowing a suit from Schroeds, but I need a pair of shoes and belt since I am fat and have bigger feet than him. If anyone has a 10.5 black dress shoe I could wear and a black belt for fat people, please keep me in mind and bring it along for me to wear on what will prove to go down as one of the sweetest new years ever. Thanks for the help brothers.. I’ll see you on the 30th. Let’s go State!

3. mom
    Dec 27, 2007 @ 19:43:09

Franklin House here. I’ll be driving up my trusty Toyota 4Runner to the snow the morning of the 29th, early! So if anyone wants a ride, we’ll make it happen. I’d like to maybe even get a half day at Big Bear Saturday. We’d probably better bring a few SUVs to haul a bunch of gear, so maybe Curtis too. I’ll go ahead and say I’ve got 3 seats in my car, first come first serve. Also rumor has it a certain monkey might be hanging out at the Franklin residence Friday night before going to Mexico to play soccer.

4. letters
    Dec 27, 2007 @ 10:11:53

I’m going to drive to LA friday night as soon as i finish recording my saturday show . Can I crash at Franklin house that night and hitch a ride with somebody on saturday? anyone? anyone? Bueller?

5. comp
    Dec 25, 2007 @ 21:42:37

I am leaving from LA on the 29th. I’ve done a bit of driving in the snow so I’m happy to drive some one else’s SUV up there, otherwise I’ll be rocking it in the Honda which I think I have chains for. It really shouldn’t be a big deal since the roads from LA to Big bear are as clear as the glass that protects our constitution…oh wait, that’s a bad analogy.
    Anyways, if the roads are still dry in 4 days (I’m sure they will be) I’ve got room for 4 in my car. Until then ministers I wish you a merry christmas! In the time before the trip do as I do and pray for a storm that will make the Big Bear mountain look like Rick James’ nasal cavity.

Dec 25, 2007 @ 18:15:43

Why don’t you set up a carpooling system then Wardrobe? Nevermind.

Dec 25, 2007 @ 17:42:23

Should we rent a vehicle to take up there? I think there are a few 25 year-olds in our society now…old farts.

Dec 25, 2007 @ 15:47:57

Yeah…and me driving my single mom 99′ Ford Contour is a greaaat idea…Merry Christmas IFS!

Dec 25, 2007 @ 12:30:30

Merry Christmas to all of you and your families. I’ll be leaving on the 29th as well. I drive a top heavy Explorer Sport, which I’m not excited about driving up the mountain, but will do so if necessary. I’m real.

10. letters
    Dec 24, 2007 @ 19:51:15

i will also be arriving in big bear on the 29th, though i do not trust an ’87 Prelude to get me there. Therefore, I am also in need of a ride. I’ll be done with work friday night, so i’ll be able to leave at any time on saturday.

Dec 24, 2007 @ 17:56:42

Merry Christmas IFS, I am going from the 29th to the 1st, but do not have a ride, as my car cannot ford the mountains. Who else is leaving on the 29th? Converse and Nova are you going to be in SD? Who is leaving from LA / Franklin House?

12. maritime
    Dec 24, 2007 @ 14:17:08

yes Merry Christmas everyone. About Big Bear, I am going to be in Napa and San Fran that weekend, however I am going to attempt to make it up to Big Bear for Monday. I am going to try and I really hope I get to hang out.