What about us D-back fans?

Lets_go_dbacks

GG!

Oct 05, 2007 @ 17:51:05

Whoa, mabye you should take it easy. I was a big Kirby fan too. He’s why I became a D-backs fan – when he was traded to them back in two thousand si….oh wait. Nevermind.

2. health
    Oct 05, 2007 @ 17:48:47

Sorry bout the lack of heat.. but the heat is pretty much on hiatus until at least November. I have a rotation for the next 3 weeks and 5 exams within the month as well.. so I’ll be MIA till the beginning of November. But, fear not.. the heat will be back sooner than you know it

Oct 05, 2007 @ 15:40:39

Rousing, take your two squishy dooks and shove them in your mouth, cause you don’t ever disgrace Kirby like that. That man was a hero of mine since I was a kid. I didn’t follow Kirby, Twins baseball, and take a foul ball in the thigh coming out of the concessions at an A’s v. Twins game when I 10 (I should have been paying more attention when the usher said heads up and I went, huh?) to have his name wiped in the dirt like that. No other human being built like a bowling ball with two arms and two legs could ever run that fast or jump that high. Take it back.

Oct 05, 2007 @ 13:28:59

I’ve been *a* D-Backs fan. Pardon me.

Oct 05, 2007 @ 12:32:22

Whoa, take it easy. I’ve been D-backs fan ever since they picked up Favre back in ’89…wait…wait…I mean ever since they picked up Kirby Pucket back in 2006…wait…oh yeah, that’s right, I don’t give two squishy, bloody dooks about baseball. Nevermind.

6. mom
    Oct 05, 2007 @ 11:09:59

Yea, Health. There’s been a cold snap in LA on account of “lack of HEAT!”

7. Comp
    Oct 05, 2007 @ 10:28:55

Well put health. It’s comments like that which make your attendance necessary in Caruthers. Come on buddy…we needs us our Heat.

8. health
    Oct 05, 2007 @ 09:28:56

I’m sure you both have deep rooted ties and memories growing up of the Arizona D-bags since they were around back then. I also am sure you were cheering for them while they were losing close to 100 games a year and sitting in the basement of the NL West.

9. competition
    Oct 04, 2007 @ 21:23:14

That’s a big logo for an expansion team. Oops, sorry baggs, I didn’t mean to break the rules.

10. coach
    Oct 04, 2007 @ 18:24:34

what about the suns…let me know how much you like them when they’re playing the lakers. or hows your contender sergio doing…

Oct 04, 2007 @ 10:18:44

ass.

Oct 04, 2007 @ 09:18:22

Yeah, Finance is rooting for the D-Backs, cause you know he lived in Phoenix for a while.