IFS: Who is Deadlier

I would like to invite our esteemed society to the greater Caruthers area, to enjoy a friday night of competitive high school football as the Caruthers High Blue Raiders take on the Fowler Wildcats at Anderson Field Fri. November 2nd.  This will be the last league game of the schedule, and if all goes well until then for both teams, it should be a matchup deciding the W.S.L. champion. (Although, the Raiders must first get past the unbeaten Strathmore Titans this friday night–our league opener.) After the game, our society can then mingle with the upper echelons of Fresnan society, at any number of local pubs: Jimbo’s, Fibber McGee’s, Casa de Corona etc.  We can than choose to stay in hotel that shares a parking lot with an IHOP, or the Casanova’s would be willing to accomodate. The intention of this post is feedback, I would also be willing to search out the finest hotel in Fresno; we can compare this with the establishment so horrible that some almost jumped off the roof of in Chico.  Saturday there is a Fresno State Football game at 2:00, or if the arrangements are made successfully, we can play with firearms in the countryside.  Now, I know this is also in the same month of our beloved anniversary, but it is very early in the month, and a trip to Santa Barbara a few weeks later to celebrate the anniversary can also be accomplished.  The decision is yours. Post some feedback, as I have only discussed this with the few members who attended my birthday…thanks very much guys, it gave me a semi. Bunch you’re off the hook, but not you cutie.Front_1 Picture_023_2

1. coach
    Oct 04, 2007 @ 18:25:39

thanks grad student frick!

2. defense
    Oct 04, 2007 @ 10:48:37

I’m in.

Oct 04, 2007 @ 10:42:06

I can’t say no to Coach Tiger, just the though of his big sad tiger eyes when papa fricker doesn’t show up at his big game makes my knees weak. I’m also a little overwhelmed by this grad school thing, but then again I like to bring the heat! I’ll be there.

4. Competition
    Oct 03, 2007 @ 18:22:52

1st thing: I will be in Caruthers for the the weekend of the 2nd. You can count on me Coach Tiger.
    2nd thing: Comments posted in all capitals are annoying. L2NBG, tyvm.
    3rd thing: I couldn’t help but notice that there are two NL teams and only one AL team in Letters’ post. Dude there’s no fucking way that the __________ can beat the __________ in order to play the Angels in the World series. No fucking way.

Oct 03, 2007 @ 11:54:36

I think I could make it, but I don’t know about getting work off on Friday, which would make it impossible to make the Raiders game in time, maybe a half day. It is the weekend of the 3rd anniversary of IFS by my count, so it would be awesome if we could do it that weekend, but we already have one no.

6. Health
    Oct 02, 2007 @ 21:47:07

As much as I’d like to go, I know I won’t be able to hack it with this school thing. I’ll be there in spirit while I’m all huddled over next to the smelly Indian kids in Leavey Library.

Oct 02, 2007 @ 17:21:46

WHO CAN MAKE THE CARUTHERS TRIP? PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POST SO COACH TIGER CAN FINALIZE PLANS. PLEASE LET HIM KNOW IF YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND AND YOUR PREFERENCES FOR THE PLANNING OF THE WEEKEND. WE NEED TO MOVE ON THIS NOW.

Oct 01, 2007 @ 10:16:39

I’m in. (I just had a vivid premonition of me getting shot in the face in a grape field in fresno. this is how it will end.)

Sep 30, 2007 @ 22:48:35

I’m there – and if we could shoot guns AND watch the Dogs, I’m in for that option. Go Raiders! Go Coach Tiger! Go C-Town (C stands for Criple)!