Sweet Home Chicago

In September, Defense and I will be traveling east to the wonderful city of Chicago.  Chicago_skyline2
The Cubs will be hosting the Dodgers Sept. 3rd-6th.
Those will be the approximate dates of the trip.  Look forward to Chicago pizza, art museum, Wrigley Field, Sears Tower, Bernie’s Bar, and the Married with Children Fountain.
After looking at Travelocity, Defense and I would be able to book 2 round trip tickets and 3 nights in a four star hotel for approx. $550 for each of us, depending on the hotel.  I’m sure these rates would get much cheaper if others were included.  The more, the merrier (and cheaper).  Who’s in?Lglghtng051305
Bums
Bernies_2
Art_museum_2
Married_fountain_3
Deep_dish_2

1. Plate Lunch
    Jul 19, 2007 @ 11:41:28

Go Villaraigosa!! Way to represent the Mexican-American people of Los Angeles. But you’re still no Willie Brown. Go Giants!!

2. comp
    Jul 18, 2007 @ 15:19:34

Think Blue

3. Plate Lunch
    Jul 16, 2007 @ 14:51:26

Go Dodgers!

Jul 16, 2007 @ 12:17:49

I’ll be in Germany that week, so no I don’t care too much. Good luck to your Cubbies though. If you can make it far enough, you’ll get to be stepped on by the Angels as they tear through the playoffs this year.

Jul 16, 2007 @ 11:56:11

regarding the chicago trip, it may take place the third week of sept, since that’s when the cubs will probably be clinching their division. or does anyone give a shit?

Jul 16, 2007 @ 09:27:41

Wow, that does sound fun. I’d like to go but am a trying to limit my travel to surf travel before school starts. Enjoy the windy city for me though. That’s an awesome picture of the Sears tower being struck by lightning.

7. health
    Jul 15, 2007 @ 07:41:12

I would love to go, but it’s not happenin this time around for me. I will be up for as many Dodgers games as possible once I’m back, whos down for that?