Typepad – Create Pages

Pancake_ingredients

Hello Ministers,

Typepad has made an upgrade to their service that allows everyone to create pages, not too much difference from a post, but where posts have comments, and move around based on other posts / dates, pages would allow you to create something like this.

In the next week or so, I will look into adding a navigation bar to the top of the content section, which would allow us to quickly access these new permanent pages to make it more useful.  Right now all I can think of is an About IFS page, this could use some content, but I’m sure something else could be done as well, like a page that houses the information for the next meeting so that you don’t have to search through posts and comments.  This would be Coordination and Athletics job to update.

Anyway, this will be pretty useful as we continue to get bigger and stronger, we could also make a new layout for these pages if we want to mix things up a bit.

Let me know if you have any ideas for permanent pages, and we can start using this new feature.

Good Flapjack,
M+T

Jun 19, 2007 @ 17:15:33

Yeah, where is the phantom?

2. Ex-photography
    Jun 17, 2007 @ 11:49:08

Where’s the phantom when you need him?

Jun 14, 2007 @ 18:11:06

boyardee

Jun 14, 2007 @ 16:47:44

Yeah leave Dave alone! He hasn’t done anything, oh wait thats the problem. Let see a local wine review post!

Jun 14, 2007 @ 16:32:32

Yeeeeesh. Quit being so mean to Shane.

Jun 14, 2007 @ 14:22:38

hey newb, way to post the same comment twice. hope you are faring better in brazil than Finance did.
    maybe photography could hold a photo of the month competition and post it on a page. wait, what am i saying, we don’t have a minister of photography anymore.

7. Competition
    Jun 14, 2007 @ 12:29:46

I like this improvement. Very nice. The “I” in IFS would be sweet. We could also make an Outdoor Adventure Squad page.
    Rousing- your biceps are wii in comaprsion to mine. Get it? hahahahahaha
    Love you

8. Competition
    Jun 14, 2007 @ 12:29:44

Rousing- your biceps are wii in comaprsion to mine. Get it? hahahahahaha
    Love you

Jun 14, 2007 @ 09:00:20

Wow Dad, these improvements are BIG. Great job M&T. Wii should hang out this wiikend – get it? HAHAHA

Jun 13, 2007 @ 14:14:50

Very nice bunchy, I like the idea of the personal pages too, everyone needs a profile, and the travel page is sweet as well, especially for keeping the “I” in IFS, since we currently have a handful of ministers abroad. We need to hammer out a format for the personal pages maybe you could lead by example and all other ministers can follow suit.

Jun 13, 2007 @ 13:14:29

An about IFS page I think is a must. Something short like you made, cause that’s pretty much all we do. I could update an Upcoming Meeting and Events page that would detail future gatherings, parties, concerts, etc. Maybe a travel page, where people could describe cool places that they’ve recently been. Maybe a Minister of the Month page, displaying that minister’s bio and accomplishments. A minister bio page (maybe too much private info to have this, but we could keep it really general, it would be kinda cool to see that we are 17-18 strong, like a gang, a website gang). But of course, as is everything website related, it’s up to our NERD KING, M&T, to make the final cut.