The Real Billy Madison

300pxwelcometoislavista
Just a few days ago the Summer season officially began, which we here in Santa Barbara celebrated in full drunken debauchery with the Solstice Parade, oh yes, and Fricker’s birthday getaway weekend. (Thanks for the beer pong games, Hank enjoyed my vomit spewing yet again) As the welcomed sun pokes his head out from behind the cover of June gloom clouds, so to do the women of summertime.Dg
Imagine ice cold Adolphus (Adolphus) filled coolers peppering the Eden-esq beaches, refreshing every last supple, sun kissed, bikini wearing  beauty on the Pacific Coast. Sounds like an oasis, but this is no mirage. Beach_access

I was always committed to attaining my degree, well, mostly receiving Arnold’s signature, since a film and media studies degree won’t amount to much, (you’re welcome Scott).  I’ve picked up the books  and enrolled in the last of my classes this summer, trust me when I say the beard DOES NOT disguise the quarter century wearing on a man. Library
Although I’ll be frequenting the Davidson Library (we can carpool Mikey) and the purgatory that is the world of Al Bundy, I do have time to make one request of you fellas. Take a weekend off to enjoy the pleasures and pitfalls that are IV/Santa Barbara one more time before the majority of us move away or no longer have the access to attempt relating to young boozed-up 3rd year communication major sorority girls. I love you all and hope to see you soon. Zt

Jun 28, 2007 @ 18:09:31

Nicely put Shroeder. Looking forward to your last hu-rah. And Jordan, the thunder has been effectively stolen.

2. Plate Lunch
    Jun 28, 2007 @ 14:57:30

Throwing Hank in the ocean then tripping and falling face first into the sand in front of teenage girls in bikinis is fantastic fun.

3. health
    Jun 27, 2007 @ 21:11:00

I love all of you guys. I’m proud of you Schroeds for doin what you set out to do my man, and hopefully you’ll be movin down to LA with the rest of us monks after you take care of your biz. I can’t even begin to tell you guys how excited I am to be about a month away to my journey home. This has been a trying year for me and the last few months have been some of the worst I’ve ever experienced. I’ve dealt with a lot here at home and with others that I’ve loved and my life seems to be heading in a completely new direction that is beyond my control. The point of this sob story, is that there has been a constant through everything good and everything bad since I’ve known all you boys, and that is a friendship like I’ve never had. I’ll always remain close to my friends here from high school, but the brotherhood that we have with this organization is second to none. I don’t want to steal Schroeds thunder from his post because what he is doing takes a big man for sure. I just wanted to thank all you boys for bein there for me and it’s because of you all that I’m all the more excited to pick up, move out, and move on with my life. Hope youre all doin well and great fuckin flapjack.. I’ll be in SB on the 7th of August, my first day back in California and whoever is around has no choice but to bring the heat.

Jun 27, 2007 @ 16:44:07

we’re out August 24th

Jun 27, 2007 @ 16:42:39

well said. i know it may be too soon to come up again, but on July 14th is the Santa Barbara Beer and Classic Show at Elings Park. Yes, the same Elings Park that my fellow Mike wing roommate cleaned up after girls soccer games as pentance for his DUI. Well, it will not go unnoticed as the car club cholos and others Santa Barbarians descend upon the park for this summertime event. I went last year with my mom, yes i did, and it was awesome. there are about 10 different breweries represented, all with several kind beers to serve you. then there are the cars. various types from impalas to woodies, all with drunken owners who are willing to share their car’s life story with you or go through every switch on the hydraulics. best thing is that it’s only 20 duckets for 4 hours of drinking, live entertainment, and the car show. well worth another weekend up here and the opportunity to spend the rest of the afternoon up at Sam’s to Go in IV drinking pitchers.

Jun 27, 2007 @ 16:41:15

I will do that, thanks for always keeping the door open, even if no one is home. You guys have been good hosts every time I go up there.
    Cheers to the Mesa house, I will see you soon. (I want my beer-pongian revenge)

Jun 27, 2007 @ 15:50:40

What’s the deadline on the beloved Casa Mesa?

Jun 27, 2007 @ 15:26:48

you forgot your snack pack