We Are Still Kicking

Peepsbucket200

Wow, a whole week without a new post, I hope everyone is alive and kicking after Easter – peeps and egg decorating are painful, but necessary.  Or is it taxes that is driving everyone into a hole? They did it to me, I find out tomorrow how much I need to cut the check for, and I am not excited about it, but life goes on, and I will have money when the next IFS meeting rolls around.

In website news, I’ve started to move around some of the sidebar boxes.  I think the I.F.S. Should Know is one of the best boxes and have brought it up a bit, as it is a constant feed of what I am reading about on the internet (a lot of nerd stuff, but some general news as well).  You’ll find things like the new 2007 football schedule, Saints v. Colts opener, or Jet Li and Jackie Chan doing a movie together.

In related news, I will be putting a fresh coat of paint on the site, you can see my slow, but thoughtful progess over here.  If you have any input, or would like to see something on the site feel free to comment, so I can call you an idiot.

Apr 13, 2007 @ 09:23:27

Does anyone know if he’s coming to Chico? Fidel? Any word?

Apr 12, 2007 @ 21:54:08

remember when Finance almost knocked a drink out of the hand of one of the olsen twins? (yeah, that really happened. the only slight exageration to that whole night was the whole ‘booman did the monkey with mischa barton on the bar’ part. and the part about how my celebrity status got us through the line. the Finance part was legit.) god i miss you guys.

Apr 12, 2007 @ 17:34:46

Apr 12, 2007 @ 17:21:22

I like him too, I just wish I’d hear from him more often… :-{)

5. ROUSING
    Apr 12, 2007 @ 17:18:31

I like Chris Finance. G G.

6. defense
    Apr 12, 2007 @ 16:55:26

Instead of cutting each other down can we start getting excited for Chico? That whole “my life is exciting” thing was meant to get an equally cheesy response from one of you guys, like Towers making a Prefontaine-esque photo essay of his marathon training or an Al Bundy post from Mark. I don’t see most of you guys enough to complain. This whole thing is much more enjoyable when it’s based on humor and fun rather than calling each other out. That’s why Finance doesn’t like anyone anymore.

Apr 12, 2007 @ 16:29:43

GG?

Apr 12, 2007 @ 16:00:27

comment fight, eKick his eAss!

9. time machine
    Apr 12, 2007 @ 15:55:54

I guess I am just a terrible friend. So that “most exciting life of the group” thing stuck with you, huh?

Apr 12, 2007 @ 15:21:21

Hey big man, while you sit there and mock everyone with your “I’m a badass” attitude that you so painstakingly built up yourself, you seem to overlook the fact that the bottome line is I could give a shit about the $86, and that as the “friend” that you are to me, you continually put me off, avoiding and not returning phone calls and lying to my face. I’m sick of hearing about the hardships of Scott Baumann and about how now is not a good time for you. When is a good time for you? Please, please let us know, we’ll invite you up to SB so you can talk shit on us in our own house. What happened to “ASIDE FROM JOHN AND JOSH, I HAVE THE MOST EXCITING LIFE OF THE GROUP”? Congrats, you sit there judging and making fun of it all while you slide by on borrowed money. But you’ve already heard all this, right? Oh wait, you didn’t make it to the last meeting while John was here, sorry.
    What’s even worse is that I had to pay Morgan for your concert ticket because I knew that she would never see any money from you. And the Yingling’s can finally send out that thank you card to you for pitching in on the gift certificates I got them for being such gracious hosts.
    Thanks for the 86 one dollar bills, I’ll use them to wipe my ass with and think of you.

11. Shithead
    Apr 12, 2007 @ 15:15:43

I am so sorry. Seriously, if I invented a time machine and could only go back in time once to change something in my life, I would give you your $86 sooner. I swear. I am so, so sorry.

Apr 12, 2007 @ 15:02:57

Pooman! ROTFL!!!

13. defense
    Apr 12, 2007 @ 13:52:27

Okay Towers. I guess I am a shithead. I’m sorry I took so long to give you your $86. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me? I’m all busted up about it. I am so, so sorry.

Apr 12, 2007 @ 13:19:48

We all know that Bunch is not an idiot, but wow, are you denying that you’re a shithead, Pooman?

15. defense
    Apr 12, 2007 @ 13:05:43

I not a fan of the brown, but change is hard for me. First Towers calls me a shithead then Bunch an idiot. Golly.

Apr 12, 2007 @ 13:04:03

Idiot Explorer! GG!!!

Apr 12, 2007 @ 12:04:17

Really? When does it not show links? Oh, I see you are using Internet Explorer, or should I say Idiot Explorer. You can thank Typepad for that not working in IE.

Apr 12, 2007 @ 11:53:20

The “IFS Should Know” doesn’t have any links, or they don’t display all the time. Idiot.

Apr 12, 2007 @ 11:52:21

The “IFS Should Know” doesn’t have any links. Idiot.

Apr 11, 2007 @ 19:50:20

that new color really ties the site together. i believe in nothing.

21. trade
    Apr 11, 2007 @ 19:37:58

The brown is much more pleasing to the eyes. I like what you’ve done with the place