Twenty things to do today while high…

Pancakehead

1. Russell Crowe and Christian Bale are busy working on a remake of "3:10 to Yuma", no trailer yet, but a couple of stills to get you pumped.
  2. If long haired cowboys isn’t your thing, the new Bourne Ultimatum trailer is out on the interwebs.
  3. There was no new Office this week, but there is a preview of next week’s episode, and it is highlarious.
  4. Southpark was really good this week, re-watch it or download it, or if you’re really high you can check out Soutpark in French.
  5. If you like to read while you’re high, here’s a look at what people at the turn of the 20th century thought our lives would be like.
  6. In sports news, the Ducks won, and Ricky Williams wants to get high with the Rams.
  7. Go see Hot Fuzz today, good reviews, and plenty of action / comedy.  Or if you’re too lazy, I’m sure one of these movies is playing on some channel somewhere in the world.
  8. Be sure to get up early tomorrow for Arcade Fire tickets.
  9. If you’re getting hungry, there are good fish and chips in Van Nuys.
  10. Listen to Bill Bradley talk, yeah that’s what I want to do when I’m high.
  11. Is this what we’d look like if we were chicks?
  12. Human Giant is out, and it’s pretty funny, read about it, or watch it, I don’t care.
  13. This is what happens when you don’t smoke weed, or smoke too much.  No this is what happens when you smoke too much.
  14. Why don’t you use your newfound creative juices to give me comments on the new site look?
  15. There’s a Gears of War tournament starting today, does anyone play that anymore?
  16. Man, this movie looks like crap, except for the Jessica Biel in panties thing.
  17. Is smoking weed good for you? Possibly  Do 14-year olds already know this?
  18. Why is Howard Stern one of the only logical persons in the media?
  19. Damn, twenty things is tough, and I’m getting the munchies.
  20. Next meeting, we are all eating these…

Wholikespancakes

1. E
    Apr 20, 2007 @ 19:19:16

Spell checking is a sensitive subject for me. I lost a 4th grade spelling b! I still have nightmares about the silent K in rock.

2. E
    Apr 20, 2007 @ 18:43:09

21. Kick Tower’s ass…again.

Apr 20, 2007 @ 15:28:16

HA! as quoted from 100 years ago:
    “There will be No C, X or Q in our every-day alphabet. They will be abandoned because unnecessary.”
    well then how the fuck are you supposed to spell unnecessary? jesus khrist!

Apr 20, 2007 @ 14:34:01

But his chicken dance on top of the car in the Pepsi commercial is awesome. And the fact that a movie about a Red Sox fanatic was being made during their unbelievable road to an eventual Curse of the Bambino breaking World Series win, thus altering the ending of the movie, is incredible in itself. There was more than coincedence working there.

5. roooosing
    Apr 20, 2007 @ 13:17:28

Sorry Bunchy, I know it’s your day and all, but I fucking love Fever Pitch…and on many levels – the comedy, the relationship stuff, the making history moments – what a great flick. With that said, Fallon’s Jimmy Stewart impression was painful.

Apr 20, 2007 @ 12:01:55

Fever Pitch is a great movie and I stand by it dammit! We watched it and people laughed even if they don’t want to publicly admit it. How dare doubleviking.com. That Pepsi commercial with Fallon dancing on the car gets me every time.
    And on the site, the brown is too strong, it makes you focus on the background cause it is so much darker than everything else. And I like the columns on either side like they are now. So pretty much don’t change anything, you did it well the first time. Don’t SAT Test second guess yourself out of the right answer, go with your heart. And what about a comment spell checker for Esteban. No habla mucho ingles.

Apr 20, 2007 @ 11:59:21

Really Towers? I thought Fever Pitch was terrible…I’d rather watch the Air Up There five times, than watch just the cumulative hour I’ve seen of Fever Pitch. Jimmy Fallon is not funny, and nothing anyone says can change that.