WWJCD-What Would John Converse Do?

Converse_on_camel John Converse would travel home for a week to see his family, and in that short trip he would make the time to see his friends. That time is this Saturday through Sunday. John will be coming into SB in the early afternoon tomorrow, at which point we will go to a bar and watch big strong college men play basketball in the Final Four. Saturday night: you all know what happens, we drop bombs.

Now, to the most important part. It has been a while since John has been able to join us at the table for a meeting, and at his request, we will be holding an impromtu meeting early Sunday morning. Now I know this is short notice, but bottom line is John is only here for a week and then he’s gone, out of our lives again. For all that are able, I’ll see you this weekend.

1. trade
    Mar 30, 2007 @ 18:13:59

J-con.. wish I could make the trip out there from this coast, but after my stint of interviews out that way, I’m not only broke, but can’t take off from work to fly out to see you. I’ll make it a priority to make it happen the next time youre back in the states after I’m livin out that way again.. Bring the heat brotha

2. Spirits
    Mar 30, 2007 @ 17:06:59

Towers thanks for the post Brother! Fricker no problem, I understand and it might sound stupid but I am really proud of you, Go Bruins!!!! Bauman Can’t wait to see you Brother!!!!!!! All my boys I love ya and will see you soon, FLAPJACK!!!!!!!

Mar 30, 2007 @ 16:54:08

They’re break dance comment eFighting.

Mar 30, 2007 @ 16:49:31

Throw down you punk bitch, I’ll eSlap your ass back to typepad.

Mar 30, 2007 @ 16:14:54

Comment Fight!

6. defense
    Mar 30, 2007 @ 15:41:31

I did no such thing. I love Christopher Miguel Finance Finance.

Mar 30, 2007 @ 15:25:08

Pooman, did you post that comment from the Airborne 1 office, two doors down from me? I respect Spirits’ chin, it’s a strong chin. But I’m not going to eSlander you from across the office. Ya miserable piece of shit.

Mar 30, 2007 @ 14:42:52

You can count me in. I’m broke, exhausted from an extremely painful week of 12 hrs. days moving pixels, but nothing would make me happier than taking a shot with my now International brother John. I don’t know what I am gonna say at the table come Sunday morning, but I am sure the weekend will take care of that.

9. defense
    Mar 30, 2007 @ 14:21:25

Looks like MOM doesn’t want his shit kicked in again by Spirits’ chin. Will Finance be there?

Mar 30, 2007 @ 12:53:12

Let me be the first to come forward and say I will not be able to make it to SB this weekend. I’ve made prior commitments to Philanthropy and a few visiting friends from home, so I will be going south to San Diego this weekend. I’m sorry, but I made this commitment about a month ago. Please have a good time for me. Sorry John, hopefully I’ll see you sooner than later. Go Bruins.