Outdoor Adventure Squad Update

Pennyfarthins1big_1

Yesterday February 11, 2007 two intrepid members of the
International Flapjack Society set off from Franklin Street in Santa
Monica and rode their bicycles along the coast south to Manhattan Beach for delicious Mexican food. The brave duo ate well and then quickly pointed their
bikes north for the return voyage, a total of 34 miles was logged on their
trip. Along their trip the bold duo saw
many interesting things including grown men swinging like monkeys from tree to tree, a
gay roller-skate dance party, a gigantic hippy drum circle, punk wheelie
boarding kids jumping staircases, and an intercollegiate sail boat race.

The duo returned home, happy to complete another mission in
the name of the Outdoor Adventure Squad. Well done team.

Feb 12, 2007 @ 19:21:09

That excursions sounds glorious…the south wing doesn’t need to gloat about all the goings ons, okay, seriously Bernie is the only one pulling his weight…rough 2007…apparently I’ve been missing out at Tonic, right Towers?…

Feb 12, 2007 @ 18:27:20

In the later effort, nice. Bernie, can you please post the our lunch pics from our New Year’s feast. Thanks!

Feb 12, 2007 @ 18:00:44

All you have to say is that it blew your mind.

4. mandrew
    Feb 12, 2007 @ 16:46:01

wow dad, I’m simply not sure what to say about that.

Feb 12, 2007 @ 16:26:50

Feb 12, 2007 @ 16:11:43

Good work gents. I myself got out and played tennis with a fellow sports enthusiast. I will admit, I let the ministry down and lost the set 6-3. I blame it on a lack of depth perception due to a heavy night of drinking the eve before. But in the later effort, another notch was put on the belt of the Mike Wing. I think that it’s pretty safe to say that in the categories of quantity and variety that the Mike Wing has a commanding lead.

7. mandrew
    Feb 12, 2007 @ 16:07:54

You take it right. It was a MOM and Competition. Well done on cutting back the cigarettes, maybe you can accompany us on our next old timey bike ride. I tried your link, but I’m forbidden and the fact that I see “hasselhoffian” in the link name makes me want to see it even more. Please Advise.

8. mandrew
    Feb 12, 2007 @ 16:01:25

This type of post would be good for something like say, A Defense Report. Still waiting on that one Booman, don’t forget your brothers are counting on you to give an update. IFS needs the status report on the health of our organization and it’s members.

Feb 12, 2007 @ 15:58:03

Well done sirs. I take it the two voyagers were MOM and Competition? I can see Competition riding an old-timey bike down PCH now and it is glorious. I myself have taken up not smoking cigarettes – five days strong – and it feels something like this: