Outdoor Adventure Mandrew

_mg_3780While your beloved minister of Defense was smoozing Kevin
Costner at the
NASCAR event last Sunday, the "One Man Wrecking Ball" known to
most as the Member of the Month was doing what he does best. Getting EXTREME!

_mg_3778_2The Self-Proclaimed leader of the OAS was in
the Sierras, high above beautiful Fresno charging through fresh powder. Unfortunately
no other ministers were with me for this adventure, so I’ll share a few choice
pictures of this particular outdoor adventure.

_mg_3812However, I regret to say that the reason I was not present
for Jordan’s
homecoming was due to my getting extreme. I apologize for not being there to see Jordan, but I’ll never apologize
for being Extreme.

_mg_3795_1

100_0466

Mar 02, 2007 @ 13:47:15

Hahaha Baumann, you were just MySpaced…
    No but seriously, I would have made a post about it, but I’m so lazy right now, and it has been broken most of the day: http://flapjacks.ning.com/
    I sent out invites to most of the ministers to check it out. It could be the future of our website, it allows everyone to make posts, chat in a forum, share pictures from Flickr or from your computer, share videos from YouTube, create your own page within the site so everyone’s contributions can be seen individually / post there own info / pic, fill out a required questionnaire, and invite other people.
    It’s basically our own MySpace but better, except it ain’t working too good right now.

Mar 02, 2007 @ 11:41:28

Outdoor Adventure Squad assemble. I want to get some fluffy man made powder in before the season ends.
    And speaking of Xtreme, I used to drink the shit out of Mountain Dew when I was younger. I drank that stuff like old people drink prune juice. Remember the rumor that some ingredient in the Dew decreased your sperm count (yellow 5 I think it was). Of course, I was too addicted to give it up, even at the cost of depleating my army of little swimming soldiers. Who knew it what true?

3. mandrew
    Mar 02, 2007 @ 10:55:38

I went to Sierra Summit with all the rest of the Valley Trash. Kinda small mountain, but fun. There was good snow, and it was falling when we left.

4. defense
    Mar 02, 2007 @ 10:14:12

I think I just got suckered into signing up for a myspace type of thing. Oh no. I have a reputation to maintain.

Mar 02, 2007 @ 10:07:46

Bunch, what did I just sign up for? With blind disregard I say, “Oh, it’s from Bunch, I’ll sign up.” Never to know what for or how to use it. One of these days it’s going to be eHarmony.com and I’ll sign up cause you sent it to me…and I’ll thank you everyday for it. Go cougars.

Mar 02, 2007 @ 08:55:07

Where’d you get Xtreme at? I’ve been wanting to go skiing so bad, let’s plan a weekend and go.

7. schroeiki
    Mar 01, 2007 @ 22:49:06

OAS has just inspired me…going Xtreme this Tuesday in Big Bear…

8. trade
    Feb 28, 2007 @ 19:42:01

No hard feelings Frick.. I knew you were out of town. I’m thrilled to know it was because you were too busy getting extreme. Anything short of that would’ve been unacceptable. I’ll be out soon.. In fact, for those of you up north or have the urge to go up north, I’ll be in SF within the next few weeks. I just got invited for an interview for UOP’s Pharmacy School.. so I’ll be out there soon.

Feb 28, 2007 @ 16:32:24

Wow reading this post makes me thirsty for some fucking Mountain DEW!!!