Jordan is Here, Now Who’s Coming with Him…to Santa Barbara?

Dscf3500_1 Jordan arrives in L.A.L.A. land today in preparation for his pharmacy school interview tomorrow at Western University of Health Sciences in Pomona. His night will be spent going over his notes and research one last time before the big day. I spoke with our future pharmacist the other day and he sounded resoundingly confident like only an IFS man could be. This is the last step on his journey towards starting his life career; something that none of us can even contemplate right now. Some of us work in retail, some test video games, some wait tables, some take orders from Johnny, some work at complicated and boring consulting firms checking this site every 20 minutes, and others play with lasers, fingering holes in the ground, or better yet, dead fish. What I am trying to say is that while most of us are doing what it takes to get by, Jordan is pursuing his dream of becoming a pharmacist, and tomorrow will put him one step closer to achieving that goal (and hooking us up with free prescription drugs to wash back with Adolphus).

Pills_3

Point to this Post (I’m getting to it, see below):

Jordan’s interview process begins sometime in the early AM around 8, so say a prayer or give Reverend Casanova a call to speak indirectly to the GOD. The interview process will conclude at around 2pm at the latest, at which time we come to a fork in the road and the point of this post. Following his interview, Jordan will be coming up to SB to celebrate nailing his interview. Now the kicker: if the lovely Vuk will not be able to come up to Santa Barbara with Jordan, then he will need another means of transportation. Now, last weekend at the Laser Party, which all Mesa House members attended (minus Dane with his camera), there was some mumbling and grumbling about coming up to SB on Saturday, which quite frankly is bullshit. Jordan is flying out here and will only be able to party for one night. He chose Santa Barbara and his second home:

Dscf3633_auto_cropped_to_8x10

Img_1018_1

-Photos by Mike Towers, copies available

If you L.A. Nancie’s are too limp-wristed to make the hour and a half drive to come hang out with Jordan in SB for his only night out, then you’re about as good as Finance, dead to me.

Kevins_bday_056_2

If you’re not dead to me and the thought of hanging out with Jordan and friends brings images like this one to mind,

Dscf3365Dscf2181

then pick up Jordan and come bring da heat.

-Minister of Athletics and Coordination

1. defense
    Feb 27, 2007 @ 16:47:43

Well, hopefully it will. Ben has his phone number.

2. mandrew
    Feb 27, 2007 @ 15:46:46

I’m so sorry we were making noise until 4 in the morning, Peter Dante came over, it won’t happen again!

3. defense
    Feb 27, 2007 @ 11:02:54

Sorry I missed you Jordan. I was busy hanging out with my new best friend: Peter Dante.

Feb 26, 2007 @ 12:32:23

Contrary to popular belief, Schroeder and I like girls, but not as much as we like Jordan.

Feb 26, 2007 @ 12:05:53

Wow dad, Chinese New Year not good enough for you? Try explaining that to my Mom (not Fricker, but my actual mother). Honestly, half of me knew I had to honor the family tradition of the dim sum Sunday brunch (with a fork of course) and the other half wished I was a full blooded white boy partying with Jordan and living the American dream: playing lacrosse, chasing girls at Tonic, and plucking my eyebrows every morning. Sorry I missed you Jordan.

Feb 26, 2007 @ 09:47:40

We all have priorities in our lives and bringing da heat when a fellow member is in town is one of them. Of all people you should know that Rousing. And Chinese New Year Curtis? That happens every year. All I’m saying is that I would have dropped an even $200 at the bar instead of $150 if you all came up.

7. mandrew
    Feb 25, 2007 @ 19:26:30

Wow Faggot House? Strong Words.
    My only apology is to Jordan. I’m sorry I missed your visit to SB. I know my presence at OKR was sorely missed. (Why didn’t you take em to Tonic, Towers?)
    But I’m going to take the moral high ground on this one and ignore the web slander by our Santa Barbara brothers. I know Mr. Yingling would forgive me much faster than many, but then again Jordan is a better man than most. I can only ask your forgiveness Oh Great Sir!
    I also am sorry to myself for not going to see that cute little Esteban. I miss him a lot.
    And I’m sorry to Towers, I realize it’s harder to hide behind a shower curtain than the internet, but I have nothing but Love for you all, especially Jordan and E.

Feb 25, 2007 @ 15:14:41

I’ve spoke with Jordan several times over the past couple of days, explaining why I couldn’t make it to HIM and planning a meeting in Huntington tonight with him and Bunch. So relax dude, no need for all of the name calling. I know you’re still bitter over the impromptu shower Fricker gave you last weekend.

Feb 24, 2007 @ 19:15:18

Jordan is here and the only one’s to post their regrets on not being able to make it for the weekend are the two newest members. Nice showing veterans from the Faggot House, I mean Franklin House. I’m glad we came to your laser party last weekend though, it was good to see you Flemming.

10. maritime
    Feb 24, 2007 @ 15:08:50

I am sorry to say that I had made previous plans on Sunday @ 8am in Orange county. These plans look like they will keep me from coming up to SB tonight. I am going to see what I can do but it doesnt look promising.

11. competition
    Feb 24, 2007 @ 01:41:07

Best of luck to Jordan, unfortunately the large hole in the ground needs fingering on Saturdays as well as all five week days…

Feb 23, 2007 @ 17:48:17

i host a radio program. great post towers. that should mean a lot from a Q-list celeb.

Feb 23, 2007 @ 17:44:10

Esteban Tadeo, a true man and friend, all the way from San Diego you Franklin faggeeeets. Strong grip.

14. E
    Feb 23, 2007 @ 17:40:40

That’s supposed to be “fix”; to repair; mend.

15. schroeiki
    Feb 23, 2007 @ 17:38:52

if no one makes it from the Frankiln house, then you’re all a bunch of faaagots…and thats coming from a gay dude, bye-bye.

16. E
    Feb 23, 2007 @ 17:03:09

I’m swooping up Jordan on Saturday and were making the excruciating commute to S.B! We’ll be exhausted and disoriented but that’s nothing a few Jaeger bombs wont fixed. Bombs away!