Happy Shrove Tuesday and Mark is Gay!

Happy National Pancake Day!  Hope you had a pleasant Shrove Tuesday, we did:
Shrove_pics_001
Shrove_pics_002

We’ll see you at IHOP next year for free shitty pancakes and not free Buds!  Bye Bye.

Shrove_pics_005

-Rousing

1. E
    Feb 22, 2007 @ 18:02:29

How did I get sucked into this ugly feud? I…I don’t know what to say other than that I’m hurt. On a side note, I loved 8 mile and Eminem is my hero!

2. spirits
    Feb 22, 2007 @ 15:03:22

Oh wow, I appologize E, I didn’t realize it was the shitbag who made the comment. Bauman nice catch in the endzone, you remember? You were wide open.

3. Spirits
    Feb 22, 2007 @ 14:47:08

Okay I will the retract the 8 mile portion of the comment……but that is the only part aight “E”

4. The Minister of Rousing (shorter, fatter)
    Feb 21, 2007 @ 22:15:32

So by free shitty pancakes I simply meant that the pancakes I ate on Tuesday tasted shitty. And before we get all bent out shape over that comment, let’s consider two things here:
    1) I went and did Shrove Tuesday right – at an IHOP, with my good friends and a round of Adolphi…and I’ve posted the photos to prove it. If YOU did Shrove Tuesday right, then lets talk about it – and post your photos too, we all want to see them. But if you didn’t get into an IHOP this past Tuesday, well, then keep my name outcha mouth.
    2) I don’t really like pancakes. And I’m not alone on this one…just look around the table after any meeting, and notice all the short stacks that have been picked at or not touched at all. But it’s not about like or dislike, it’s our fucking tradition so I finish them off (or try my best), just like I did this past Tuesday – licked the plate clean (Strawberry Syrup Jam). The only pancakes that I ever truly enjoyed I had in Hershey, and I can’t wait to go back for seconds.

5. idiot
    Feb 21, 2007 @ 19:57:44

that should read, “disagree”. thanks

6. theartistsoontobeformerlyknownastrade
    Feb 21, 2007 @ 19:56:12

Bunch, I concur.. I don’t agree with you much Rousing, but an explanation is most definitely in order.

Feb 21, 2007 @ 16:37:00

Hold on, free shitty pancakes?
    That doesn’t make sense, free pancakes can’t be shitty unless the IHOP staff actually shoved a fold of the flapjack into their anus.
    Please correct this post ASAP.

Feb 21, 2007 @ 16:10:06

boy am i glad i went to IHOP for national pancake day. my free short stack only cost me twenty two dollars.

9. defense
    Feb 21, 2007 @ 13:51:36

If anyone embodies 8 Mile wouldn’t it be Chuck Tizay?

10. spirits
    Feb 21, 2007 @ 10:52:43

Fair enough, I retract the 8 mile part of the comment….but that’s the only part.

Feb 21, 2007 @ 10:03:26

Sorry John if you misinterpreted the picture as some sort of “M and M” reference. But I wouldn’t expect you to understand, it’s kind of inside joke.

12. mandrew
    Feb 21, 2007 @ 09:22:24

No Spirits, you misunderstand. Thats not 8 mile, just imagine Curtis’ tounge in between his fingers. The “No Class” comment however might be right on.

Feb 21, 2007 @ 09:11:09

Went to IHOP for a free short stack and some Buds. Dropped $23 and got full instead.

14. Spirits