Good Weekend

Good weekend all around.  Especially sweet for myself, regardless of the fact I may have gotten "too drunk" on Sunday, because now I can make posts like this one and share my wit with all of yous guys.  So…I have taken the liberty of posting some of the highlights from the weekend:

Sigma Noodle Jam- The Godfather busting out the wall stall in the hall…y’all.
Beer on Esteban’s face- I still think he should have gotten the CB award.
Meeting- MOM claiming the MOM, congrats to Mr. Fricker.
Meeting- IFS chico, here we come tubing and chico state freshmen.
Basketball- See picture below, yours truly taking it to the hole vs. mark Schroeder.
Saturday night pass out- Ok, this is a point of contention, I know it was kind of a week showing, However I was thankful yesterday (Monday) when I was only moderately slow-moving and brain-dead as opposed to totally fucked.
Sunday- Drinking horse, officiated by the beer warden, nice job MOM.
Super bowl- Complete blackout for me, should come as a surprise to no one…and yes I even have to give it to Baumann who was all but invisible this weekend except for when he spray-jammed me with the guac.  Well done.

Well that’s it brothers.  I know I missed some, feel free to add.  Looking forward to the next one.

-Minister of Competition and Guacamole-

Kaman

Feb 07, 2007 @ 21:46:34

it was the avocados…i swear to god they weren’t ripe…you’re still a hobo, hobo.

2. defense
    Feb 07, 2007 @ 14:43:55

That guac wasn’t very good anyway. I put it to better use. Real deem.

Feb 07, 2007 @ 12:14:31

you never drove on me hobo, but that is a great picture of your brother…

4. mandrew
    Feb 07, 2007 @ 09:45:30

If you dudes didn’t recognize him in the grainy picture, thats Chris Kaman of the LA Clippers, Fleming’s long lost brother putting up the shot. Kaman Jam.

5. trade
    Feb 06, 2007 @ 20:04:33

I need to see the Arnold megamix video.. Can someone please send it to me ASAP and if there’s some technical computer jargon I need to understand to open it, can someone please lay it out for me like the lay person that I am. Thanks.. You all don’t even understand how much I missed you all this weekend. I’ll be back dere soon. Good flapjack

Feb 06, 2007 @ 17:13:56

Oh, and the unveiling of the Arnold megamix video should be included…cause that was real deeeeeemmmm.

Feb 06, 2007 @ 15:12:36

Yeah that weekend was big dad, and you forgot Bowling, but I guess that was only for some.
    Good flapjackin’ weekend.

8. mandrew
    Feb 06, 2007 @ 13:04:42

I’m glad you no longer consider Baumann’s guac smearing an act of war. Welcome to IFS my friend. Post early and often.