oh.. fame jam

Bodas_098 Dear I.F.S. brothers. As many of you probably already know I, along with Estebrand, participated of the show Top Chef on Bravo. The episode that I was envolved aired last wed at ten and it’ll be on again tonight at 9pm for those who missed out the great opportunity of seeing a fellow minister on national television.. fame jam.. Also, Christie and I are most probably going to get married on the may 6th. And it’ll most probably be at butterfly beach. We’re doing it!! Wedding jam..Usa_125

Cheers

Jan 25, 2007 @ 10:56:08

Holy Matrimony Jam! Putting the “I” in wedding! Nice Diego.

Jan 25, 2007 @ 07:56:00

America’s next Top Waiter, starring Diego “the Schnitzeliser” Barbieri. Sorry E, you didn’t make the cut, not enough face time to get you into the hearts of the viewers.

3. Minister of R&S
    Jan 25, 2007 @ 00:31:51

I might have to spray jam home for that one. Congrats, that is awesome, I wish you the best!

4. E
    Jan 24, 2007 @ 17:39:37

Congrats on the wedding jam maybe I will say a little toast jam… mmmm toast and jam!

Jan 24, 2007 @ 16:03:14

Congrats jam on the new found fame, and the wedding.
    I’m sure we will all be there to celebrate the blessed union with you, and it should be awesome.
    Oh and the Top Chef episode can be found on iTunes for a mere $2 here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewTVSeason?id=202436433&s=143441
    It should be episode 11 of Season 2. I’m downloading it now to check out the Minister of International Affairs as we speak.

6. mandrew
    Jan 24, 2007 @ 15:24:37

Oh, and congrats on the wedding jam schnitz, I’ll be there, with flowers in my hair.

7. mandrew
    Jan 24, 2007 @ 15:23:36

For some reason my rabbit ear antennas don’t pick up Bravo very well. Would someone in the Mesa house mind TIVOing that for me so I can watch it Super Bowl weekend?