Just a little reminder…

Minka_kelly_1  Our next meeting is still on for Super Weekend (Feb. 2-4). Everyone should already be planning ahead and getting off work for this so make it happen. Also, for this year’s stripper cocktail waitress I’m working on getting Miss Lyla Garrity, and you don’t want to miss that.

Jan 19, 2007 @ 23:06:51

a nancy?!…because I love this society, I will forgive you for that. Once! You say that again and we are not brothers.

2. E
    Jan 19, 2007 @ 18:35:02

Wait, there’s a meeting on Superbowl? I gotta think of a philanthropy project quick!

Jan 19, 2007 @ 17:07:27

Athletics don’t worry I will be boozing, HARD! I’ll be taking Monday off of work so that I can recover from how much drinking I will be doing. 24 is a tough one from what I’ve seen in the last few months.

Jan 19, 2007 @ 14:18:02

No reconsidering necessary Athletics, cause we’re not a bunch of indecisive nancy’s, right Warbrobe? We’ve had ample warning on this. Looking forward to it.

Jan 19, 2007 @ 13:47:40

Just a little late notice don’t you think roomy. The thinking was that if we have the meeting on Sat. and the Super Bowl is obviously on Sun., then we have plans for both days instead of cramming two things into one day. And Bunch, what are you planning on not drinking during the Super Bowl, or even worse, leaving before the Super Bowl? Say it ain’t so M&T.
    I would much rather have the meeting on Sat., but am open to reconsidering if there is an uproar, and it would be a really late uproar seeing as how there have been numerous posts/messages about the meeting. Can I hear some other feedback? Who’s gotta work and when, and why didn’t you plan ahead? Bring a note from your mommy.

Jan 19, 2007 @ 12:20:58

Really? Why Sunday? That will make it tough for anyone travelling to SB to drive home, what with the early morning drinking.

Jan 19, 2007 @ 10:34:53

Holy Shit.

Jan 19, 2007 @ 10:11:47

I know this is late notice…but is there anyway we could have the meeting on Sunday morning?