Male Box= Oxy you Moron

We need more efficiency.  The blog serves its purpose but I am confused on the gmail account.  Is this something that we use just for inter-member communication?  I just think we need to define what each platform should be used for; otherwise the sweet gmail account will be obsolete.  How about a member is designated the task of highlighting the main points of each meeting and has to forward those points on to each member via the gmail account?

Have you guys voted on Bangers as a new member yet?  I think it is something that should be discussed.

Miss you brothers.  Oh yeah Big Chin how is the LA LA land treating you?

1. timberlake
    Nov 16, 2006 @ 12:10:10

Yeah!

2. Just Rousing
    Nov 16, 2006 @ 08:59:31

Wardrobe, I completely understand.

Nov 15, 2006 @ 20:53:38

sorry…but i’ve had a lot on my mind…i talked to booman. it’s taken care of…give that international minister my love, timberlake style.

4. Just Rousing
    Nov 14, 2006 @ 10:49:27

Speaking to the Gmail Accounts: Wardrobe, I sent you an email last Thursday and you have yet to reply. This means that you don’t check your IFS Gmail account or that you think the Minister of Revelry and Spirits does not deserve a tie. Either option is a bad one. As this is a time sensitive issue (I’ll departing for Europe this Sat.) I’ll need a response ASAP. Thank you.

Nov 13, 2006 @ 11:03:25

It’s been fixed Towers. This thing was built for normal calendars so I’ve been tweaking it to make it work for us. I think I just found how to tweak it out even more.

Nov 13, 2006 @ 08:49:20

Bunch, for some reason when I click on the calendar, it won’t let me login using my IFS email.

7. mandrew
    Nov 12, 2006 @ 21:37:13

Big Chin has quickly gotten used to the LA lifestyle and is doing well. Happy Thanksgiving Tizay.

Nov 10, 2006 @ 19:31:25

Ok now the calendar shows up here so it should be a lot more useful. Thanks for the idea Converse. Thousands of miles away and still pitching in.

Nov 10, 2006 @ 19:00:38

That’s a great idea Converse, not everyone has checked out the email. The email addresses are kind of a novelty, as we all have plenty of email addresses anyways, but the chat feature is pretty fucking cool. The shared calendar is also pretty useful. We could setup some kind of newsletter that would get sent out each week or something. And the MOL could start doing the minutes like we always talked about.