Laser Man!

Laser_tag_blondewoman
As many ministers may be aware, our beloved MOD has been unemployed for
a short span of time.  Being the brother I am, I assisted the MOD in
getting a job at my company, Airborne 1.
Baumann will be a field operation specialist where he will be involved
with collection of Airborne Laser Data, in other words he will be
shooting a laser from a plane to make maps.  Scott will also probably
recieve a company flight suit (with eagle logo), a pair of company
aviator sunglasses and company moustache comb.

The following is the company wide email permanantly attaching our two names.  Is the MOM shooting himself in the foot with a laser on this one? Only time will tell… Make us proud MOD.

Everyone-

We
have a new member joining our Field Operations Specialist team on November 30th.
His name is Scott Baumann, and he is a friend of our QAQC Analyst, Andrew
Fricker.  Andrew and Scott attended the University of
California
  Santa Barbara
together.

Scott
received his BA in Environmental Studies in 2005, with emphasis in Architecture
and Geography.  Scott’s employment history has been primarily in video
camera work and video editing.

Scott will replace Kevin Bickmore, who is migrating to our Data Processing
team.

Welcome,
Scott!

Chief Operating Officer

Airborne 1 Corporation

1. defense
    Nov 22, 2006 @ 11:50:24

Ministers… Sorry.

2. defense
    Nov 22, 2006 @ 11:49:14

Sounds good. My first check has your name on it, along with that of some other Minsters.

Nov 22, 2006 @ 11:05:24

I think the drinking too much and doing stupid stuff comments are pretty irrelevant seeing as how you’re kicking my ass in that department. But putting the petty banter beside, congrats on the job, let’s just get repaid within the next couple of weeks so we can move on and make fun of you for something funnier than not having money, like pointing the laser at your eye.

4. defense
    Nov 22, 2006 @ 08:51:25

No one likes it when you’re passive aggressive Towers. But everyone likes it when you drink too much and wrestle.

Nov 21, 2006 @ 16:59:43

Oh, so now we have to come groveling to you and pat the little baby on the head for getting a grown up job to get paid the money that we lent you months ago. Makes sense.

6. defense
    Nov 21, 2006 @ 16:27:16

Those who give me the least amount of attitude will get their money first.

Nov 21, 2006 @ 13:38:36

It doesn’t take a college diploma to get a job and stop avoiding your friends and pay them back the money that you owe them laser boy. Make sure to pack your own parachute.

8. defense
    Nov 21, 2006 @ 12:14:10

I’ve got $5 on Bernie graduating from college before I go on unemployment again.

Nov 21, 2006 @ 12:09:43

Fuck you too Baumann, it was a joke. I hope you have the job forever, and one day your son can be a laser man as well.
    Finance needs to stop smelling his own farts and contribute something before I lay off him. 4 posts in a year is a joke, and I think we should all take that as an insult to the effort we put in to keep this organization alive.

Nov 21, 2006 @ 11:07:08

$5… won’t make it to 2007. Happy New Year, you’re unemployed!! yay!

11. mandrew
    Nov 21, 2006 @ 10:29:36

Converse, I’m with you on this one too. Baumann, I’m rooting for you, obviously.
    And lay off Finance, counting bananas is hard work, and if he does his job well, Finance will get banana pancakes for us all.
    European IFS contingent, post a few pictures of Thanksgiving Germany, possibly with a handwritten IFS Germany sign. We need to keep the “I” in IFS.

12. defense
    Nov 21, 2006 @ 09:36:05

Fuck you Bunch. Fuck you Dane. Converse, you are a true friend.

Nov 21, 2006 @ 09:28:40

“be”? Let’s hope that was a typo.

Nov 21, 2006 @ 05:29:13

“To live and die be the cake of pan…IFS
    -M.O.R.
    Scrawled in the guestbook of the oldest (1798) restaurant in London. Mind the Spray Jam

15. spirits
    Nov 20, 2006 @ 22:36:43

I am going to go the opposite way and say that the MOD will work there until he retires at age 75.

16. Min of Photo
    Nov 20, 2006 @ 18:59:03

Congrats Defense! It’s about fucking time. Now I want my $51 bucks and I’ve got $5 on June.

Nov 20, 2006 @ 17:52:14

Should we start a pool? I’ve got $5 on April.
    Nova you interested? Can I parley with Finance in March?
    Lasers, the way of the future…