Do Chins Kill?

Baumann_3

1. defense
    Oct 14, 2006 @ 15:09:39

It wasn’t wine. It was soju. Some sort of Korean elixir. And it was gross.

Oct 13, 2006 @ 19:54:03

if E’s up to what I think he’s up to, this is some MOM worthy stuff.

3. E
    Oct 13, 2006 @ 17:19:02

I told you all last meeting that I would have something in the Philanthropy department so dont worry…im a cookin’ something up, but it’s not flapjacks for the kids.

Oct 13, 2006 @ 17:13:38

digging the picture of curtis admiring the foliage for the second time. curtis, rent real genius. it’s one of val kilmer’s first and greatest works.

Oct 13, 2006 @ 16:44:28

I don’t want to fight your chin Fricker, I’m no ar-tard. I just thought that book had a hilarious title considering our frequent debates over the power of the chin, and then that got me thinking of the weekend that Baggs interviewed Bruce Campbell, so I put a link to his new book.
    The whole reason behind that post was to highlight the A to Z pancake book, as I think the one thing our group has not covered is cooking / making pancakes. As people have become familiar with our group, they expect a certain level of knowledge about pancakes, but I feel that we are all pretty lacking in that department.
    This led me to think about or general lack of philanthropy and our previous discussions about cooking for the kids. But then I said to Mable I said, I’ve got a lot of photos that I haven’t posted to the site, so I threw those in there as well.
    Sorry if it was confusing, but I’ve been sick all week and I don’t really know what to think anymore.

Oct 13, 2006 @ 15:10:40

Yeah, Philanthropy, the meeting will take place Nov. 3 – 5. That’s the first weekend of November.

7. mandrew
    Oct 13, 2006 @ 14:09:43

I don’t get it. You want to fight my chin? You don’t want to do that.

Oct 13, 2006 @ 13:48:49

Who’s that fairy wino under the “other”? No defender of anything good should be sipping wine like that. We’re all screwed. And vampires have no reflection in mirrors, think about that.

9. Defense
    Oct 13, 2006 @ 13:04:02

Bunch, you speak in riddles. Picture riddles.

Oct 13, 2006 @ 12:46:15

Speaking of Chins, let’s not forget that Converse is the Minister of Revelry and SPIRITS. If he was here, he would be heading up the Wine Tasting excursion. Dane could be his secretary.