“My True and Dear Self” or “Because I Need Them to See.”

Guest member??  I’ll leave the inevitable jokes & insults to you guys.

1. E
    Oct 04, 2006 @ 12:38:44

For a second I thought your sharp tactical responses were revealing a desire to retreat. Only for a second and then I remembered who I was dealing with. I thought to myself, even while conceding he’s a candescending Asshole. Sparring with you has not only been an honor but a priveledge. Your possum like tactics and sarcastic tone are unrivaled. Stop the bantering? no, no I vote to escalate it! (I want you to know I didn’t mean anything I said except for the chubby and gay part!)

Oct 04, 2006 @ 11:48:44

Esteban, I understand the special dynamic that you are speaking of, and of course, I am grateful that we share it. However, please understand that I never grew uncomfortable or upset with your line of light hearted insults. I will always enjoy them and I will always appreciate your wit. My last response was not a call to end the banter, but rather a continuation of the jesting in a slightly underhanded nature. But I’m sure you knew that.

3. E
    Oct 04, 2006 @ 11:19:12

So thanks for the explanation now let me explain. I know you dont play Starcraft online or otherwise. When you said you play online I thought you were joking, so I took the opportunity to light heartedly insult you like the chubby comment. Like when your always telling me you could beat me up or calling me a pussy etc. I know your joking. This is the sort of special dynamic our relationship entails. I thought it would be the same over the internet. Apparently not and that doesn’t arouse me in any manner it just deeply saddens me.

Oct 04, 2006 @ 08:31:31

Let me explain E. I don’t play Starcraft – I have played the game and Fidel put it on my laptop. Also, I’ve never played it online, but when you said that you play it, I thought, in a gesture of friendship and compassion, that we could attempt to try it out. Then you took this as an insult, and the downward spiral of insults and accusations ensued. So, no hard feelings Esteban…but this is what happens in our circle – someone tries to do something nice and it all goes to shit. Makes a man believe that there’s no more philanthropy in the world these days.

5. E
    Oct 03, 2006 @ 18:53:16

I was being sarcastic too! Why am I being taken so seriously and why are you writing for something Curtis said? I know he is being sarcastic. He wrote something directed toward me so I wrote something back. How am I soppose to respond to a sarcastic response? (please don’t think I am mad) —> : )

Oct 03, 2006 @ 18:42:34

Do we need to make a little smiley face for the comments directed toward you E? So you know when people are being sarcastic. Or is it just the roids and growth hormone that makes you so testy. Ha ha testes.

7. E
    Oct 03, 2006 @ 17:08:03

WHAT! I have no clue what your trying to say or not trying to say. If i’m gay because I can dance and you definatly cant, then o.k i’m gay. (good one!)

Oct 03, 2006 @ 16:53:03

No, no, no. Dance Dance revolution is for gays. Not saying YOU play that, but it’s for gays.

9. E
    Oct 03, 2006 @ 16:46:30

Oh, my mistake I didn’t mean to come across as testy chubby. I just thought you took my joke to Bernie a little too seriously. I do play a little from time to time but not online thats for gays! (good luck with that though)

Oct 03, 2006 @ 16:36:30

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No need to get testy little guy (don’t hurt me). I was curious because I too play Starcraft, and if you were interested, we could do a little online battling. Now who’s the nerd?

11. E
    Oct 03, 2006 @ 16:13:31

Everynight, is there a problem with that????? I mean I would hate for you to think anything less of me. How would I get to sleep at night knowing Curtis thought I was a nerd.

Oct 03, 2006 @ 15:34:10

Wait, Esteban, do you play Starcraft? I mean, really, do you?

13. E
    Oct 03, 2006 @ 14:00:08

Dude does this guy play starcraft? If he can tell me how to beat level three I not only want him as a permenant member but also member of the year!

14. MoAP
    Oct 03, 2006 @ 08:01:12

I’ll make it up to you – I’ve got a sweet WMD up my sleeve.

Oct 03, 2006 @ 03:18:07

fidel?!?! how dare you!?!?!? i would expect this sort of behavior from dirty broke baumann, but not you.

Oct 02, 2006 @ 12:54:51

NOOOO!!! Jager is our last hope…but how could a clown hate its frothy sweet taste…

Oct 02, 2006 @ 12:13:52

That picture even scares me. Don’t ever do that again. I have to go clear my head now.

18. MoAP
    Oct 02, 2006 @ 11:24:34

Adolphus is no good against the cuuuuurse! See for yourself:

Oct 01, 2006 @ 18:03:24

The curse of the clowns is upon us Baggs. Last night traversing Los Feliz we witnessed the most horrid thing your mind could possibly conjure. A lone clown with white paint on his face, a rainbow wig, and parachute clown suit, waiting at the bus stop bench at 1:45 am. When we went back to take a picture of him, he had disappeared. God only know where that bus was heading, some say Santa Barbara, others say hell. We broke the curse by purchasing Adolphi and Jager at the nearest Liqour store, but we fear the curse may come back.

20. trade
    Sep 30, 2006 @ 21:05:00

“Has great eyes of course, even through glasses….” Wow letters, wow.. This guy is not permitted 5 feet from one of our meetings. In fact, I’ve got 1000/1 odds that hes some sort of hermaphroditidic whack job from northern mississippi.