“No, they’re Grand.”

Crowe.

1. baumann
    Aug 17, 2006 @ 13:17:25

Stay away from the ex stuff. I don’t find it funny quite yet.

Aug 17, 2006 @ 12:41:39

Hahaha, that would be hilarious. The Minister of Trade posted the comment about Katy, I just wanted to give him time to say something if he wanted to do so before calling him out on it.

3. baumann
    Aug 17, 2006 @ 12:39:29

I will take it upon myself personally to drink beer this weekend and take pictures of myself and others doing so. Mostly pictures of myself though, because I am looking so fit, young and naturally tan these days. I will then put those pictures on the website for all to see. It will be great, and Dane will probably have nothing to do with it, you know, like Philly. As far as tee shirts go, Bunch, I think Finance’s face with the cigar from that Mexico picture would be great. A simple black and white rendering would work to keep the cost below $45 this time. Or what about a picture of Finance getting robbed in Brazil? Do we have a picture of that?

Aug 17, 2006 @ 12:31:59

Is it for sure that Dane is not going? Also, who wrote the Katy getting married comment? Bunch, if you know, please post on it. Thanks!

Aug 17, 2006 @ 11:44:17

Agreed. I am not going to Philly so I can’t speak about that, but the level of enthusiasm for our esteemed group seems to be waining during this hiatus. Maybe some new shirts would help out, I’m on it this weekend. I will spend my entire weekend working on shirts, after I see SoAP, but what is everyone else going to do? I’m not really the Minister of Wardrobe, but Im working on clothes, maybe other ministers could try doing a job there not supposed to, like someone in SB could ‘Rouse’ the Minister of Photography into posting some pics, or someone could act like Minister of M+T and post on this site, rather than just reading it.

6. baumann
    Aug 17, 2006 @ 10:23:35

And don’t even get me started on Fidel. Jesus Flipping Christ…

7. baumann
    Aug 17, 2006 @ 10:16:25

Wow dad… That movie’s grand is big. By the way, we need some new pictures on this site to replace all those old ones. If only we had a Minister of Photography… Oh, wait, what’s that? We do, and he’s NOT FUCKING COMING TO PHILLY NOR HAS HE EVER POSTED A SINGLE FUCKING PICTURE!!! Wow dad… That Minister’s poor performance is big. He should be renamed Minister of Not Giving a Shit About IFS.

Aug 16, 2006 @ 17:04:59

Man I can’t wait to get tore up and go see that movie.