Your Lodgings, Sir.

Sizemore_1

Well, if you read my last post, you know the one about Jon’s Bday/SB graduation, then you’d know that we’re having a meeting this Sunday morning (JUNE 11TH @ 9:30AM) – after a solid night of fun, celebrating the birth of John.  You’d also know that I asked if anyone would be willing to volunteer their card for room-booking purposes.

Nicknolte01

Anyways, I just booked us a room at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel, located at 404 S. Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA.  The room has two double beds, it’s close to the bar, and it costs $165.  Besides the room, we have Booman’s place – thought it’s a ways off.  We’ll work out the money when we get there, but everyone’s gonna owe me from $15 – $25, depending on how many stay in the room.  In terms of parking info., call this number and find out: (213) 624 – 1000.

And remember, John’s party starts Saturday evening.  So lets all do our best to get there, oh I don’t, sometime before midnight, preferably closer to 10.  Goodnight and Good Flapjack.

-MOCAR

P.S. For those of you who read this, pass the word along to others.

Jun 09, 2006 @ 15:35:33

Yeah, and then blame the broken glasses on the one person no one would get mad at. Way to go, a lot a class.

2. Nova
    Jun 09, 2006 @ 14:57:28

I think we are going to end up taking my jet (Tahoe) but will not be able to leave until we get off of our gay blue bee jobs-scott- at around six. i get off at six but i think we probably won’t be able to get everyone coordinated to leave until at least seven. as far as the hotel, what is the price, and it seems like the only option as long as we don’t get kicked out for too many people, or people drop kicking water glasses, and sending former boyfriends into the room to defend said honor.

Jun 09, 2006 @ 10:33:38

No Booman, no one died in that picture. It was made with movie magic and everything worked out in the end.

4. Defense
    Jun 09, 2006 @ 09:55:37

I hope number 8 happens. Great car crash picture, by the way. It looks like some people were about to die in that.

Jun 08, 2006 @ 18:10:51

We can start guessing how they will be coming down:
    1. They all have flying shoes.
    2. Finance has rented burros for the group.
    3. A crude sailboat made from last month’s Blue Bee clothes and Tower’s bowl for spaghetti.
    4. Nova has been training Hank to pull a dog sled.
    5. Everyone is going to grab onto Fidel’s cankles, as he goes for one of his “runs”.
    6. The Prelude
    7. The Passat
    8. They are all waiting for the train with pancake wheels that glides on a track of sausage links and bacon and runs on syrup.
    9. Finance will calculate the trajectory necessary for Towers to throw them all down to L.A. with his crosse, but they ‘somehow’ end up in Mexico.
    10. Nova will charter a private jet (Tahoe) for the whole group.
    It should look something like this:

6. Rousin'
    Jun 08, 2006 @ 16:30:47

One More Time:
    Can one of you SB guys comment on how you’re all getting down to LA, when you’re all getting down to LA, and how many of you will be wanting to stay in the hotel room? Also, post if you plan on bringing any extras. I think a couple of our bros from the OC may be coming up too.

Jun 08, 2006 @ 09:28:50

Jun 06, 2006 @ 12:16:08

that’s bonaventure’s number – the woman i was speaking with didn’t have a solid grasp of the english language, so i gave up. but, try ’em again…i’ll probably park over at sarah and sheila’s apartment on friday, so i’m not too sure about saturday’s deal. but i’ve seen the lots booman refers to – they’re everywhere.

9. Defense
    Jun 06, 2006 @ 10:01:34

Parking downtown is as easy (if you’re Nova) or as difficult (if you’re Finance) as paying $5 in one of the many lots. Street parking on Sunday is free.

Jun 06, 2006 @ 09:36:18

What’s up with the parking info? As much as I love calling random numbers, my calculating mind leaves me a bit weary.
    I don’t know why I ask you these things on the site, oh that’s right for everyone else’s benefit.