The New I.F.S. Store is Coming…

Thenewifsstore_1

1. Nova
    Jun 09, 2006 @ 22:11:24

Aren’t you going to defend that?

Jun 09, 2006 @ 18:14:01

damn you…if the Chins battle wants a preliminary match, i’m ready and willing Hollywood

3. Defense
    Jun 09, 2006 @ 17:18:40

Wow, dad… he’s gay.

Jun 09, 2006 @ 17:14:38

damn…i do look good in that picture, thanks for all the work Bunch…and Scott, i will be wearing my sunglasses soooo, please refrain from stomping on my steel-o

Jun 07, 2006 @ 16:14:01

E, have you been tagging again?
    I don’t know what we are going to do with that boy.

6. Boo
    Jun 07, 2006 @ 15:30:56

All I know is Baumann will never run in a marathon.

Jun 07, 2006 @ 14:53:50

I got the impression that he would be dere. You know he would never run from a fight.

8. Defense
    Jun 07, 2006 @ 14:47:12

Some things are just not meant to be.

Jun 07, 2006 @ 13:14:55

I thought Fricker was the only one not coming this weekend.

Jun 07, 2006 @ 12:36:12

Yeah, looks good Bunch. Hey Frick, I spoke with John a couple nights ago, and Chins in the Sand is ON for this weekend. You and your Chin ready? Though the event may have to be renamed Chins in the Carpet, Chins in the Asphault, Chins in the Hardwood….all depending on where you and your freakishly large Leno-chins throwdown.

Jun 07, 2006 @ 12:16:09

Yeah Fricker I did make it, it was from the Roscoe’s picture, I just did some Photoshopping.
    It will be an online store similar to what we have now, but with better designs and logos. If you or anyone else would like to help out that would be awesome. Not sure if we will move over to another merchant or not. Currently we use Cafe Press, but we could start using Spreadshirt, but all the graphics must be vector for that site.
    It will give me and anyone else a chance to hone some Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop skills.
    Even just some solid concepts or hand-drawn designs would help out a lot. I brought it up at last meeting, but you know how that is, better to just start doing something than talk about it.

12. MANdrew Frickerigno
    Jun 07, 2006 @ 11:49:41

Thats fancy, did you make that graphic Bunch?
    So this is an online store i assume.

13. Defense
    Jun 06, 2006 @ 17:06:11

Nice sunglasses, you dipshit.