God Save The Queen

Dear distinguished ministers. My apologies for the lack of previous contact; but recent events have come to light that are so significant to very fabric of our organization, that I had to overcome my fear of technology and post this blog (In truth I spent over an hour staring at the IFS site trying to figure out how to post, and eventually broke down and called the Minister of Technology to tell me how to do it).
Wednesday March 29th, 2006 – Thomas Woodward (Tom Jones) was knighted Sir Tom Jones by –, the Queen of England.
This information may not be new to you, but since it had not been posted on the website, I felt it was my solemn duty, as the Rabbi of Leisure, to bring it to all your attention.
P13952a9h5o

Mar 21, 2007 @ 11:59:22

nice towers. i put on my tom jones shirt no more tha five minutes ago, and immediately see this… today’s gonna be a good day.

Mar 21, 2007 @ 09:29:20

So I am digging pretty far back on this one, but I was just perusing the internet this morning on my one of my hourly go fuck around on the internet breaks, and I found this sacred video footage: http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_4850000/newsid_4857000/4857030.stm?bw=nb&mp=wm

3. letters
    Apr 14, 2006 @ 18:43:49

so ‘yall know, hu made a comment on one of the posts that has a link to some vegas photos. enjoy.

4. Defense
    Apr 14, 2006 @ 17:40:17

God bless America and God bless you you sir! Would those blessings come from the same God or a Jew God and a regular God?

Apr 14, 2006 @ 17:27:28

God Save Her! The Minister of Rousing did post on this earlier, but as your first real post I salute you.

6. Frickerigno
    Apr 14, 2006 @ 17:24:04

Nice work Rabbi! That is news to me!
    Sir Tom Jones has a nice ring to it.

7. Rabbi of Leisure
    Apr 14, 2006 @ 16:42:31

Where — is on the post , “her majesty Elizabeth II” should be inserted. I accedently sent the post before inputting this info.