The Reckoning and the Rousing…The Power and the Glory

Beloved Ministers and Rabbi,

2001lasvegasnewyearseve2001lvcva03_000

It is time…THE RECKONING IS UPON US!  So, let’s make it official – our March meeting is to take place on the weekend of March 31st/April 1st and of course, it will be held in Vegas.  First off, forget what you’ve  heard, or read, about us getting our rooms comped.  I know all that sounded great, but when dealing with grand promises, long-term schemes, and Mark Schroeder, you must remember these timeless words:  "…It is a tale, Told by an idiot, full of Sound and Fury, signifying nothing." (JK, jamoke)

Mgm20grand_tom20jones

Anywho, we have to pick a hotel.  Because choosing one myself would be fucked and trying to choose one as a group would take months, I figured we would have to work out some sort of compromise.  So after spending a fair amount of time researching, it seems that we have two basic options:  HIGH END (classy) accommodations or LOW END (Finance) accommodations.  High End (classy) = three rooms in a hotel like the Bellagio, the Venetian, or the Wynn, and this would range from about $65 – $80 per monkey.  Low End (Finance) = three rooms in a hotel like Caesars or MGM Grand, and this would range from about $35 – $50 per monkey.  Keep in mind, these were calculated under the more than likely pretense that we will be bringing along a handful of guests that would help us split the cost.

13481176_e0378f6a01

As soon as possible, everyone should post or comment their "IFS: THE RECKONING" accomadation preferences.  Once we know if we’re going HIGH or LOW, then I’ll find the best deal and book the rooms.  Of course at this stage we will have to deal with MONEY – specifically the CREDIT CARDS of a few choice individuals for booking the rooms, and more importantly, the collection methods that we will construct to insure that the usual beneficiaries (nova) don’t get FUCKED OVER.  So if you have suggestions, or if you want to volunteer your Credit Card,  make a post or call me.  Also, when you post with your preferences, be sure to include any possible guests that you might be bringing along (possibly guest members).

Remember, the sooner we decide and the sooner we post, the sooner we’ll get dere.  Good Flapjack.

-the Minister of C. & R.

Mar 07, 2006 @ 17:14:37

double true…i will leave your ass behind towers, see you when you get home. hugs and kisses

2. laster
    Mar 07, 2006 @ 16:03:08

diZaster

3. hu
    Mar 07, 2006 @ 15:59:09

towers, you need to take a half day or something. Leaving at like 4 means you probably won’t get there till midnight… terrible.
    say you got a doctor’s appointment or something.

Mar 07, 2006 @ 12:09:28

Oh and I will collect money at the door, so have your chucks ready for admittance or else I will present them and ask for the traditional ball touching.

Mar 07, 2006 @ 12:07:05

I will ask for work off on Friday so that I am able to leave earlier, but I don’t know who I am driving there with…I will probably need to be there earlier than most so that I can sign for the room, as Towers can’t leave until later. Minister of C+R any details on this?

6. MOD
    Mar 07, 2006 @ 11:59:31

Friday is set, although we are on the waiting list to switch to Saturday, so it might switch, but probably not. We are all under that same name, that name being Scott Motherfucking Baumann, and at least some of us have to be there by 11:30pm on Friday to keep our spot. We don’t have to all get there at once, it would just be a little bit easier if we did. No big deal. I can leave whenever on Friday, as can Esteban, an I assume all you other jamokes who are still in school can. I would like to get there early and lay out naked by the pool, and anyone who would like to do the same is invited. That means you, Fidel.

Mar 07, 2006 @ 11:19:08

is the club for friday set…there is no possible way of chnaging the reservations to Saturday?…cuz if we don’t make it then uh…shittti…also there is this hunny i want to meet up with on Friday night, i mean WOW DAD

8. hu
    Mar 07, 2006 @ 10:31:49

damn that means you sb ppl aren’t going to get there till late. i guess i’ll see you larries on the bike path.