Name that Monk

Pict0017

This weekend I went to Mexico for some tacos y olas sabrosas. On the way back I picked up a little souvenir at the border crossing. Something about it just caught my eye. Does it remind you of anyone we know?

1. Frickerigno
    Mar 22, 2006 @ 17:59:58

Bunches, I am interested. That sounds nifty. Julia is going up to LA to visit some friends, so i figured i’d hitch a ride, all i need is a reason.

Mar 22, 2006 @ 17:38:27

This will be my last weekend at the my parent’s house, and they will be in Phoenix, I was thinking of BBQ-in on Saturday if anyone is interested.

3. WinkMAN
    Mar 22, 2006 @ 15:51:57

Sounds good. Hopefully someone here will also want to go cause my car is going to be at the shop over the weekend.

4. Frickerigno
    Mar 22, 2006 @ 15:33:08

Speaking of job, I was in the field all day instead of at the desk and i get home to find more online bickering, like 6 new comments. This warms my heart. Really though, monkey surf off.
    What you guys goin Saturday Night? I may find myself in LA for the evening. I don’t want to do anything crazy, i need to save money. But perhaps a case of Adolphus at B man’s pad might make a fine night.

5. truce
    Mar 22, 2006 @ 15:28:39

A job…driving tapes and playing video games at work. I don’t know what work you speak of but ok Bau-MAN. Let’s call it a truce for now.

6. B MAN
    Mar 22, 2006 @ 15:23:37

Is Chris Finance bringing up failing classes? I’ll just let that sit there for a minute…
    ….
    I’ve grown weary of this. I have work to do. You know, a job. Job. Job.

7. whatigotcookin'
    Mar 22, 2006 @ 13:59:39

Banana Finance huh. You should have more respect for a subject that you failed twice. Too bad that Math 34A got in the way of that B.S. you spoke so highly of.
    BOOO-YAAAH!!!

8. yourstillaKOOK
    Mar 22, 2006 @ 13:51:19

That was weak dude. Come on…hit me.

9. De-Fense
    Mar 22, 2006 @ 09:11:38

Kook is spelled with a “k” Finance. Cook is what your mom does to beans and rice.
    HEY-YOOO!!

10. baumanncantsurf
    Mar 21, 2006 @ 21:54:59

WHAAAMMY!!!

11. youcook
    Mar 21, 2006 @ 21:53:18

You did beat me at beach wrestling, that you have but it still deserves a rematch. Surfing however, you have no chance at Baumann. If you want to be competitive you should change your outlook; surfing is not a ‘beach activity’ bra. Unless you spend most of your time watching from the shore.

12. MANdrew
    Mar 21, 2006 @ 12:16:08

Yeah when is that monkathon? That might be worth a trip to Big Sur.

Mar 21, 2006 @ 12:07:15

From what I heard Coco can barely walk after training for the monkathon. Will we be wheelin around Bubbles in Vegas?

14. MANdrew
    Mar 21, 2006 @ 10:45:14

All this love, makes me happy. I was thinking next SB meeting we should have a Baumann/Finance surf off. I’ll go down to Mexico again and grab another monkey and i’ll make a trophy out of it. I think that might be a good way to put this dispute to rest. To the winner goes his very own surfing monkey trohpy. whammy.
    Better polish your small wave attacks.

15. BauMANn
    Mar 21, 2006 @ 09:37:25

Umm… I caught some waves. Not many, I’ll give you that, but way more than you will ever catch in Indonesia. You may have seen them in the sweet surf video that you are not in. And if you want to talk about beach activities, how about I stuff your mouth full of sand again.
    KAAAA-POWWW!!!

16. pooman
    Mar 20, 2006 @ 17:50:10

SHAZAAAM!!

17. pooman
    Mar 20, 2006 @ 17:48:11

If you mean that I have never racked up hundreds of dollars in debt to a good friend and wasted a surf trip in which I caught no waves then, yes, I have never been to Indonesia.

18. bauMANn
    Mar 20, 2006 @ 17:12:05

Hey Look! That surfing monkey has never been and probably will never go to Indonesia. He will also probably move back in with his monkey parents when he finishes his fifth year of studying Banana Finance.
    PAAAZING!

19. Frickerigno
    Mar 20, 2006 @ 16:56:01

Well i’m sure the price is negotiable. I paid $10 and he stands just shy of a foot. There are other sizes and colors as well.

20. wantasurfingmonkey
    Mar 20, 2006 @ 16:45:37

That surfing monkey is friggin’ sweet, just the sight of it touches my most inner monk. How much was it? I think i’ll have to get the one that’s waving it’s arms like…uhh yeah, a monkey.

21. stinkelman
    Mar 20, 2006 @ 16:37:25

Hey, look! That monkey can surf better than a booman.

22. MANdrew
    Mar 20, 2006 @ 16:16:26

Correct Baumann and Correct Baggs. It is a surfing monkey coin bank and yes it is Mr. Finance Stinkleman. A gold star for both of you.

Mar 20, 2006 @ 13:57:09

surfing monkey coin bank!

24. bauMANn
    Mar 20, 2006 @ 10:48:04

Yes, it does. That person is Christopher Finance-Stinkleman.