Yeah, well…

HalYou got me.  Whammy!  I’ve got flapjack on my face once again.  I guess I’ll have to eat my hat…  From now on don’t actually listen to anything I say, because it’s all bullshit.  For this, I have no Defense.  Have Katy and I gotten in big fights, broken up, then reconciled before?  I…can’t..remeber…  Hal1

1. baez
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 14:57:57

NOOOOO WAAYYY! You sneegy sneegy Baumann you. You know, I thought we talked about this. We shared time on that glorious walk down jalama beach after our ripper sesh. I must say the irony seeping out of your pores is palpable here in santa barbara. You poop face. Perhaps this time it should be yummy hat soup? I guess this is what i get for letting you in the circle of trust again but by now I think were all used to you chipping away at that.
    You know I could never quit you Baumann, but this is friggin weak. Good thing Fidel is picking up your slack.

2. Baumann
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 13:09:27

I, too, get much enjoyment out of this cyber jibber-jabber. I love you guys :-)

3. frickoso
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 12:52:14

I’m just trying to stoke the fire and fan the flames. I’m really only picking Finance’s side because he smells of cinnamon and honeysuckle. hmmmm, honeysuckle.
    This cyber jibber jabber keeps me going at the office. If only we could get Finance to post, or at least comment.

4. Minister of Media and Technology
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 11:16:34

What is the Baumann/Finance conflict, and why is Fricker picking sides? It was only a drunken post MOD, and doesn’t really make sense, we only took notice when you deleted the post cause we were going to comment on it.

5. Baumann
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 11:15:40

Fuck. I knew there was going to be something like that. Ri-God-Damn-Diculous.

6. Minister of C. & R.
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 10:36:23

It’s ok Booman. (R-e-m-e-m-b-e-r)

7. Baumann
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 10:03:29

I did surf over the weekend Fricker. And if you want to hang out with Finance, well go right ahead. See if I care. You are a big fat jerk!

8. Baumann
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 09:57:37

I was talking big. I went back on it. The post was a brilliant example of how things that I say all too often do not stand the test of time (two weeks). So I felt it was only right to delete it. Of course, my attempt to save face only mad me look like a bigger moron. Bunch and Curtis, you guys still live in Orange County with your mommies and daddies.

9. Minister of Media and Technology
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 09:34:03

Yes he did delete the post from the site, but failed to realize that Google’s got our whole site on back-up. Whammy!

10. frickoso
    Feb 13, 2006 @ 09:09:32

Wait, wait. What happened now? Can someone explain this to me. Mr. Scott Baumann reconciled with Ms. Katy Tur over the weekend and then tried to delete the Defense Report post? Am i understanding this right? Is this what has happened or am i simply misunderstanding the string of posts. Because if i am understanding this, i am just shocked!