Luck Be A Lady Tonight, Part Deux


I thought the comments were getting a little crazy on the last post, and as a new issue has arisen we needed another post on this.  The Minister of Athletics has informed the Minister of Wardrobe that he would not be able to make it the weekend of March 24th – 26th.  This would not be a big deal, but as a baby flapjacker certain laws apply to him that must be maintained.  As this will only be our 2nd meeting outside of the central coast, this is new territory for our esteemed organization. 

What can we do?  I am in favor of a secondary meeting in SB in the month of March, but I don’t work on weekends and know that many Ministers do.  This may also take money from our already limited budgets for Vegas.  Been saving Monkey?

10 Comments (+add yours?)

  1. finance
    Feb 28, 2006 @ 11:05:42

    Oh I got it bunch, that was exactly my point. Keep the ball rolling, i like the sound of this ‘IFS: THE RECKONING.’ I guess for those that have allready been, this could almost be VEGAS: THE REWRECKING. Mmmm… pancakes washed down with champagne.

  2. Minister of Media and Technology
    Feb 28, 2006 @ 09:38:04


  3. Minister of Media and Technology
    Feb 28, 2006 @ 09:36:58

    I think you missed it completely Minister of Monkey Business, all I was proposing was a 2nd meeting for anyone who could not make it to Vegas.

  4. Rousing
    Feb 28, 2006 @ 09:36:08

    Oh ok, I got it now monk. I think what we’ve decided on is moving our Vegas meeting (which I will now refer to as “IFS: The Reckoning”) to the weekend of the 31st. This way, everyone could make the meeting, and a secondary SB meeting would be obsolete. With that said, I’ll see you at “IFS: The Reckoning.”

  5. finance
    Feb 28, 2006 @ 02:50:43

    This is something that I have been looking forward to for quite sometime now. It would be really great if everybody could make it and thats what were all shootin’ for, or for what were all shooting. This idea of an alternative meeting date seems like a bad idea for those who may allready be scratching their heads.
    The ‘you bastards’ was directed mainly at those who are considering such an alternative and thus ruining my dream but you… are my favorite silverback. In any case if we are to get the Bellagio, i believe Schroeder has allready arranged for it to be the weekend of March 25. Really I think champagne brunch at paris could be monktified off the scale and no one should miss it.

  6. Rousing
    Feb 27, 2006 @ 21:29:55

    Talking to everyone tonight. Checking out the possiblity of a March 31st/April 1st meeting. And monkey, which bastards are ruining what dream?

  7. Minister of Media and Technology
    Feb 27, 2006 @ 17:49:56

    Minister of C+R have you talked to everyone about making that weekend yet? or did we already kind of agree on it at last meeting?

  8. winkman
    Feb 27, 2006 @ 17:02:43

    You bastards are ruining the dream. I mean seriously you guys, I’m so serious, do we want to give up the possiblity of free rooming at Bellagio? I’m game for either of those weekends so lets please make this work and not settle for just another turnpike meeting. C&R i think this is your job.

  9. Rousing
    Feb 27, 2006 @ 16:55:40

    No, no, no MOM. It start’s with SB, then down to Hollywood, then a quick stop in Tahoe, then Vegas, then on to Corpus Christie, and then back down to SD to wrap it up. It’s gonna be a big meeting. And afterwards, we’re all gonna say, Wow dad, that meeting was big.

  10. frickerigno
    Feb 27, 2006 @ 16:48:36

    Wait, so Vegas and Santa Barbara. Or Santa Barbara instead of Vegas. I’m confused.